Round 2: Hampton (11-0) hosts Austin-East (9-2)

Dawgfan88

Guest Fall101

he's 6ft 7in. Makes it real easy for him to read where the ball goes. We had a fiery practice today. These kids were like a bunch of rabid dogs. This game is gonna be crazy. HV came in ready to play. We came in expecting to blow them out. Was up by 2 TDs at one point. They battled back. I don't think we really expected them to compete like that. Hats off to HV. They should've won that game

I'll agree! Coach Webb knew his stuff telling them before the game it would be a battle. A lot of people may not be pulling for RW but I am! Beat those Rams! By 1 or 100 it don't matter to me.

I'll agree! Coach Webb knew his stuff telling them before the game it would be a battle. A lot of people may not be pulling for RW but I am! Beat those Rams! By 1 or 100 it don't matter to me.

Spike.....you sneaky feller. You've been looking at Alumni film haven't you. Lol.

I hope we do beat them. Gonna have to play our best ball with minimal mistakes. If we play like we practiced today, there's gonna be some major league hitting going on

Guest Fall101

Spike.....you sneaky feller. You've been looking at Alumni film haven't you. Lol.

I hope we do beat them. Gonna have to play our best ball with minimal mistakes. If we play like we practiced today, there's gonna be some major league hitting going on

Darn Tiger you caught me! Those guys do a great job! I have watched all of RW games that way.

Guest Fall101

Tiger I just saw where RW vs GCA is Roane County sports game of the week. Does that mean it is gonna be available to watch online somewhere??

Edited by Fall101

I just finished watching that RW and HV game and boy it made me nervous and I knew what happened. Tiger was he close to getting in the endzone? The camera angle was from the back of the endzone. I know the HV players kept arguing he was in.

I saw it too.Looked to me like HV got robbed that kid was IN THE ENDZONE!What say you???Be honest its over.

I saw it too.Looked to me like HV got robbed that kid was IN THE ENDZONE!What say you???Be honest its over.

nope. The 2 yd line. If you watch the play in slow motion, you see the QB leave the ground because someone dives at his feet. #44 gets his head across and hits the ball which drops straight down. #55 recovers

Hudl may have a better angle. Haven't seen it.

Edited by TigerNation14

nope. The 2 yd line. If you watch the play in slow motion, you see the QB leave the ground because someone dives at his feet. #44 gets his head across and hits the ball which drops straight down. #55 recovers

Hudl may have a better angle. Haven't seen it.

Its over but HV has a legit gripe.In my Honest Opinion.(if I write this then you can't argue with me)😄