William Blount football 2016

Governm

I would say Oak Ridge will expose all WB secrets when they scrimmage lol

shad has been doing a lot of experimenting in the scrimmages so far, especially on defense. He is really trying to find more guys who can contribute so we dont have guys playing both ways. With that being said, I dont think you'll see WB trying to win the scrimmage. He's trying to get guys experience and that will pay off this season.

shad has been doing a lot of experimenting in the scrimmages so far, especially on defense. He is really trying to find more guys who can contribute so we dont have guys playing both ways. With that being said, I dont think you'll see WB trying to win the scrimmage. He's trying to get guys experience and that will pay off this season.

No jamboree champs tshirts I guess?

Just like the spring

When I think of William Blount they always remind me of the old Everett Bulldogs. At the time Everett was a school it was the largest in the county and the football team was a complete mirror image of William Blount. After all the consolidation was done at least half of WB's kids would have went to Everett had this not taken place. On the average Everett would always have a decent team every seven years but the rest of the time the program struggled. What's even stranger than anything is since the conception of WB is there seems to have always been a former assistant coach from the old Everett or a former player on the staff.2vd3bli.jpg

Edited by BarneySox2007