William Blount football 2016

Governm

Red Rebels, on 15 Jul 2016 - 4:34 PM, said:snapback.png

Hey Gov. Wouldn't it be nice to see a Friendsville High School right on 321 in Friendsville where you can see it from the highway. I would imagine it would be about the size of Polk County High School. The same thing on 411 with a new modern Lanier.

Red Rebels that would have been the best idea I have heard yet.

I got to catch a little of WB's practice today. The team looks to be in really good shape from summer workouts, and Shad was running them ragged. I think its safe to say the Govs will not be running out of gas at halftime in games this year.

The highlight of the day was Shad calling out guys who were wearing red and making them do pushups. He said "we dont wear red on this field" lol

Edited by Governors91

I got to catch a little of WB's practice today. The team looks to be in really good shape from summer workouts, and Shad was running them ragged. I think its safe to say the Govs will not be running out of gas at halftime in games this year.

The highlight of the day was Shad calling out guys who were wearing red and making them do pushups. He said "we dont wear red on this field" lol

Allinwick footbawl wuz wearin' "red" long beefour thay wuz enny arnge and blu.... :popcorneater:

Edited by STARSNBARS

He still hates Oakland!

StrongX was in the house tonight.

Yep G91, Sorry I didn't get over to you and tiny before you had left. I was busy shakin hands and kissing babies (recruiting).

Fans in LA have reason to be excited. I saw several classes of good looking athletes from where I was standing.

Yep G91, Sorry I didn't get over to you and tiny before you had left. I was busy shakin hands and kissing babies (recruiting).

Fans in LA have reason to be excited. I saw several classes of good looking athletes from where I was standing.

Did you get a chance to ask Shad what the school board decided?

Why in the world would a WB player have red on to begin with??