Round 2 - Milan @ Covington

CHARGERFAN

I could be wrong but we have played both teams so here is my opinion . Milan will shut down Covington offense and if they can score some points on offense Milan wins. Just my opinion but I think West tn 3A teams will be much better next year. Liberty is the best but not as good as last year IMO. Not sure what liberty has coming back but Covington Dburg and Milan should be loaded next year.

Liberty has a lot coming back too. So does Bolivar.

Everyone brings it in the playoffs...bc no one wants to be done...so the thinking that Covington smoked bolivar however many weeks ago and Milan didn't last week means nothing...

No idea what bolivar runs, but I assume spread...bad match up for Milan

Covington runs wing t...great match up for Milan

Two of the best coaches in the area...

Everyone brings it in the playoffs...bc no one wants to be done...so the thinking that Covington smoked bolivar however many weeks ago and Milan didn't last week means nothing...

No idea what bolivar runs, but I assume spread...bad match up for Milan

Covington runs wing t...great match up for Milan

Two of the best coaches in the area...

I was just doing a little Lou Holtz in my earlier post. Milan did not bring it last week vs Bolivar. Worst performance in weeks. We do that this week and our season will be over

But I agree on the matchup being a favorable one. Always like seeing the wing-t. :)

I'm sure Milan was looking past Bolivar. We didn't have that luxury -- I'm assuming Liberty would rather play Covington than Milan??

I don't know, they beat us pretty good early in the season. Milan just didn't play up

to their skill level early in the season. But make no mistake, Liberty has a really

Good team and the first year head coach has them playing solid football.

Milan is known for playing well in the playoffs. I think the Bolivar game was a

combination of a bad week of practice, overlooking Bolivar(players), and just

Not being hyped up for the game. I think Milan will be amped for this game.

I think the BullDawgs defense will overpower a young Charger O line.

I guess the answer to your question is yes, they would rather play

Covington. They know Milan will want revenge, and the pressure

will clearly be on them with a undefeated team playing at home.