Round 2 Houston Co @ Wayne Co

wildcat89

• Replies 266
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He didn't have any buisiness coming on our thread jumping on you anyway, what's the difference in you on theirs and him on ours

i made one post on this thread before this deal. And the post I made was to congratulate Rice on being nominated for Mr. Football. Don't act like you haven't been over there. Edited by Waker

i made one post on this thread before this deal. And the post I made was to congratulate Rice on being nominated for Mr. Football. Don't act like you haven't been over there.

Easy horsey, just trying to find something to talk about! It's kinda boring over here so stick around, they calling yall out in the UC thread too Edited by wildcat89

I hope Wayne County doesn't overlook Houston County because of what happened in the regular season. I'm sure they won't! I will be making the trip next week to NCS next week If they escape HHS and will be making the trip to Wayne if they don't. Correct me if I'm wrong there as I kinda goofed up on the other thread.

You are correct and as for overlooking HC, coach Rice don't overlook anybody, it's one week at a time.