Round 2: CAK @ Elizabethton

EHSTrack06

There will be a great crowd on the home side until after halftime. The 1st half the fans will quite but at halftime they  will get loud then 40% will leave. For you CAK people EHS is the only school to build a multi million stadium for the band because you could fit the football fans into a stadium with 25% less seats.

There you go again, crying about the fans!!! Once again i say we have a great fan base who enjoy everything about EHS. i'm very proud to be a CYCLONE FAN and support them as much as i can. I go to almost every game home or away and we usually bring more fans than the home team. GO CYCLONES!!!!!!

No crying cyclone1 telling the facts. Fantasy Island comes on METV so that must be where you live. West Greene and Northview empty seats all over on Home Side. PF game for 1st place a lot of empty seats. Then last week playoffs and an awful crowd. So your big fan support must be at home listening to the radio. This week after halftime when the fan support is leaving you can see that fan support :motorbike:  :idea:

"Show me anyone CAK has played that we could not have had the same outcome with. It is not there.

PS If we are going by previous games it was 

Elizabethton 38 Johnson County 13 And we did not play the best game.

CAK 37 Johnson county 14 and all I see is how they played a great game."

CAK 37 Johnson Co. 37 -14  (37 to 0 at half)

Betsy 38 - 13 (21 - 7 at half)

CAK 35 Scott Co. 0

Betsy 17 Scott Co. 14 

Having said that, I look forward to the trip.  I expect it to be a close game. 

Edited by Abijah

The outcome of this game all depends on which Elizabethton team shows up. If last weeks team shows up we get blown out. If the team that played Science Hill shows up it's a ball game. It comes down to our defense no ands, ifs, or buts about it. Any team who has had a mobile qb or a qb that can throw the ball does well against us. From what I have heard CAK's offense is pass heavy. Coach Ogg will need a totally new game plan, because our secondary has been slow in the past few games. As for offense Witten needs to get some imagination in his play calling. Last week he ran the same play, a dive up the middle, 3 straight plays and gained a total of 4 yards. Elizabethton has athletes on offense, but throwing a quick screen to #5 isn't going to work against a team with speed. This game has the potential to be one of the biggest of the year, but it all depends who shows up on Friday. Go Betsy!!

Yeah Alcoa fans, you have a reason to be proud of your team and brag. What you don't realize is that you all don't have some of the restrictions Elizabethton does. In order for a county student to come to Elizabethton, depending on what grade they are in, they have to pay anywhere from $800-$300 a year to go there. Around here a lot of people don't make that much money to be able to afford that every year. Unlike in Alcoa where you do not have zoning laws and you can go for free. Also Elizabethton does not have a major company that can offer players parents a job to bring them there and play. You all have every right to be proud of what your team has accomplished. Just know that we also have that same right.

Yeah Alcoa fans, you have a reason to be proud of your team and brag. What you don't realize is that you all don't have some of the restrictions Elizabethton does. In order for a county student to come to Elizabethton, depending on what grade they are in, they have to pay anywhere from $800-$300 a year to go there. Around here a lot of people don't make that much money to be able to afford that every year. Unlike in Alcoa where you do not have zoning laws and you can go for free. Also Elizabethton does not have a major company that can offer players parents a job to bring them there and play. You all have every right to be proud of what your team has accomplished. Just know that we also have that same right.

Out of zone students pay tuition to attend Alcoa......ðŸ‘

• Upvote 1

I'm going to miss that Old Betsy Stadium down in the hole. I was looking forward to driving up to see this game but finacial reasons have me stranded this year. I think it will be a good game just like it was in the 11, 12 matchup in which Betsy had several times to win the game. I wonder how the CAK line will hold up to the rush and how with betsy be able to run? Those are the keys to both clubs. I'm sad to miss your new Stadium and great band, along with i think will be a great football game.

Yeah Alcoa fans, you have a reason to be proud of your team and brag. What you don't realize is that you all don't have some of the restrictions Elizabethton does. In order for a county student to come to Elizabethton, depending on what grade they are in, they have to pay anywhere from $800-$300 a year to go there. Around here a lot of people don't make that much money to be able to afford that every year. Unlike in Alcoa where you do not have zoning laws and you can go for free. Also Elizabethton does not have a major company that can offer players parents a job to bring them there and play. You all have every right to be proud of what your team has accomplished. Just know that we also have that same right.

You mean Happy Valley kids don't attend Betsy? I kid, I kid.........Your band would think you would have tons of money, someone supports them well