Round 2-Clarksville Northeast @ Henry County

SEC1rules

By the way just got done looking at film from NE and they are improved and playing very hard but if HC comes out with an aggressive mindset should be a game like we saw last week with munford

HC defense stays pretty focused especially with the DL and LB's, just needs a little work on pass coverage. Any team planning to run against HC will have a hard time.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This YANKER is laughing because this game will be a LAUGHER!!!!  This thread is slow because there is no chance NE wins.  Henryland has already demolished NE and this time will be worse. Your score will be.............HC 52 - NE 7.......I AM THE WORLD'S ONLY LIVING AND LAUGHING YANKER!!!!!!

This YANKER is laughing because this game will be a LAUGHER!!!! This thread is slow because there is no chance NE wins. Henryland has already demolished NE and this time will be worse. Your score will be.............HC

52 - NE 7.......I AM THE WORLD'S ONLY LIVING AND LAUGHING YANKER!!!!!!

Absolutely agreed

Big Red Realisr, where are you?

GO BIG RED

SMH - 

I saw S4L's next post with his 'gut feel' prediction, which is much more realistic. However anytime you have an athletic team and they spread you out, one missed assignment can end up a score - and NE has some athletes.

I feel HC wins but it will NOT BE 43-0 again.

I also feel the HC does not need to get away from what they do best. Run the ball first.