Round 2-Clarksville Northeast @ Henry County

SEC1rules

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As quiet as it has been this week, It's GameDay baby!!! Ready to get this one going! The Patriots need to come out and hit the Eagles hard to remind them where they are playing, take care of business early! Its going to be a cool one out there tonight, so the Big Red Faithful need to bundle up and come on out, Loud and Proud!!! Without further adieu...

Let's Get it ON!!!

Go Big RED!!!

For those that have been wondering #3 tore his ACL and it's been said that he'll be out till next year.

This hurts....tremendously. #3 reminds me of a young Marsalis Teague. Without this presence in the backfield...others must step up. The good thing is DEFENSE wins championships...and we've got that! Defense scores at least once tonight.

This hurts....tremendously. #3 reminds me of a young Marsalis Teague. Without this presence in the backfield...others must step up. The good thing is DEFENSE wins championships...and we've got that! Defense scores at least once tonight.

I agree, it does hurt but I do believe the others will step up. Defense has been outstanding all year and continue to improve as the weeks go by!

Edited by PoweREDup

I agree, it was a sub-par crowd for our standards, but still around 3/4 full. Plus Munford brought a few more than I expected - not counting their band of course! Not sure that the downtown thing effected it any more than normal, but for some reason first round playoffs have had a tendency to be a little lackluster in attendance. Maybe this week will be better.

I have been reading this board for years and never commented.  I very rarely miss a game, but I have found myself really not caring as much about this team.  Most of the kids on this team are Grade A young men, students and athletes.  The behind the scenes drama with this team has been off the charts and I think a lot of fans are growing weary of the politics.  I know that I am. 

I certainly want HC to WIN tonight and every night.....I would just prefer it to be the right way....

I have been reading this board for years and never commented. I very rarely miss a game, but I have found myself really not caring as much about this team. Most of the kids on this team are Grade A young men, students and athletes. The behind the scenes drama with this team has been off the charts and I think a lot of fans are growing weary of the politics. I know that I am.

I certainly want HC to WIN tonight and every night.....I would just prefer it to be the right way....

Welp.

I have been reading this board for years and never commented.  I very rarely miss a game, but I have found myself really not caring as much about this team.  Most of the kids on this team are Grade A young men, students and athletes.  The behind the scenes drama with this team has been off the charts and I think a lot of fans are growing weary of the politics.  I know that I am. 

I must agree 100%.