Catholic at Fulton

QSouth89

If it's November that can only mean one thing, A playoff trip to Broadway for the Fighting Irish. Looking forward to an exciting game, whichever team can stop the big play (I know, sounds cliché) will pull this out. Alright Irishbball, Tadvols, FHSalumn12 and Knoxvul let madness begin lol.

Edited by QSouth89

Even though we beat Catholic already, they are a DANGEROUS team right now. I believe both teams will be ready in this game, but to me the biggest question I have for Catholic is Can they contain Mobley? Central did probably the best job against him, outside of Maryville, that anybody did all year. If he gets loose, Fulton wins. If Catholic contains him, they can win this game.

Edited by chsbobcat09

Even though we beat Catholic already, they are a DANGEROUS team right now. I believe both teams will be ready in this game, but to me the biggest question I have for Catholic is Can they contain Mobley? Central did probably the best job against him, outside of Maryville, that anybody did all year. If he gets loose, Fulton wins. If Catholic contains him, they can win this game.

Or the team that gave up the fewest points all year to Fulton did the best job containing him.

Not claiming a moral victory for the Trojans, chsbobcat has just conveniently forgot Mo West exists since the night of September 25th. I just thought id remind him haha

Agreed. CHS fans also seem to forget that Fulton's best player by far (Williams) was at about 25% & barely played against the Bobcats. That made containing Mobley much easier. But it was a heck of a moral victory!

No question Fulton has talent but their well goes dry this weekend. Watching Fulton take the field this week will be watching an old punch drunk fighter take the ring. Lots of hype, lots of talk but only a shell of its former self.

Catholic brings the wood this week. Especially with the rumors swirling around the TSAA about Fulton being forced to discontinue their football program.

• Upvote 1

No question Fulton has talent but their well goes dry this weekend. Watching Fulton take the field this week will be watching an old punch drunk fighter take the ring. Lots of hype, lots of talk but only a shell of its former self.

Catholic brings the wood this week. Especially with the rumors swirling around the TSAA about Fulton being forced to discontinue their football program.

For what reasons would they have to discontinue their football program?