Catholic at Fulton

QSouth89

For what reasons would they have to discontinue their football program?

Usually when one thinks of the Fulton program one thinks of class, integrity and talent. From what I heard its because they have been accepting and even recruiting out of zone players. I don't want to get to far down the rabbit hole but where there is smoke there is usually fire.

Edited by TennTeague

Usually when one thinks of the Fulton program one thinks of class, integrity and talent. From what I heard its because they have been accepting and even recruiting out of zone players. I don't want to get to far down the rabbit hole but where there is smoke there is usually fire.

If that's the case you would think they would place sanctions like keeping them out of the playoffs. They can't force them to suspend the program can they?

Until you have proof and the TSSAA have proof then stop with your hear say bologna. This isn't the first time that teams that are winning have been accused of recruiting. Some song different story and this is not coming from a Fulton Fan

Where is my guy photoman though??? Don't remember him posting all year... I miss you on these boards photo we need a special appearance for the Catholic game...

He said something during the AE game.. Hahaha but if I don't drive up to Carter County, I may make an appearance at this game Friday

Hmmmmmm this guy here is funny hahaha

No question Fulton has talent but their well goes dry this weekend. Watching Fulton take the field this week will be watching an old punch drunk fighter take the ring. Lots of hype, lots of talk but only a shell of its former self.

Catholic brings the wood this week. Especially with the rumors swirling around the TSAA about Fulton being forced to discontinue their football program.

You surely must be kidding or trying to get the Fulton fans all worked up.  Their AD is on the board of control of the TSSAA.

What they do is perfectly legal. Emerald Youth Football is a great pipeline. Just so you know TNTeague- the TSSAA East office is located on Broadway. LOL

TadVols- How many Falcons are out of zone? I was told by a Central coach 30 or so.

What they do is perfectly legal. Emerald Youth Football is a great pipeline. Just so you know TNTeague- the TSSAA East office is located on Broadway. LOL

TadVols- How many Falcons are out of zone? I was told by a Central coach 30 or so.

Emerald Youth Football???????? Uh I've never heard of that organization before ... I put it this way I'M NOT A FULTON FAN but the Knoxville Falcons ((Fulton's little league program) fielded 9 teams this year.. Out of those 9 teams 7 of them won their league championship. It speaks a lot when you have a dominant youth program... That leads to an outstanding high school program. (Ask Maryville about that). Another thing Coach Black and or his staff be at the youth games supporting the youngsters. many of those youngsters are in Fulton's zone so there's not much argument there ..

Emerald Youth Football???????? Uh I've never heard of that organization before ... I put it this way I'M NOT A FULTON FAN but the Knoxville Falcons ((Fulton's little league program) fielded 9 teams this year.. Out of those 9 teams 7 of them won their league championship. It speaks a lot when you have a dominant youth program... That leads to an outstanding high school program. (Ask Maryville about that). Another thing Coach Black and or his staff be at the youth games supporting the youngsters. many of those youngsters are in Fulton's zone so there's not much argument there ..

I have to agree with Turtle.  Winning makes kids WANT to play for you, no need to chase.  I've said for years that I believe programs like Alcoa, Maryville, and Fulton don't need to recruit those championship trophies are all that's needed.