Round 2. Halls @ Sevier County

parfive00

I'll let all the SC folks tell us how bad we will lose. ;) Here is the historical stuff.

9-11 Overall. Last game was played in 2012 (L 14-42). Only met once in playoffs 1992 (W 14-3).

I think this has the opportunity to be a great game. With most all of our games, it comes down to missed opportunities, and turnovers.

RED DEVILS

Edited by parfive00

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll let all the SC folks tell us how bad we will lose. ;) Here is the historical stuff.

9-11 Overall. Last game was played in 2012 (L 14-42). Only met once in playoffs 1996 (W 14-3).

I think this has the opportunity to be a great game. With most all of our games, it comes down to missed opportunities, and turnovers.

RED DEVILS

P5, the Smoky Bears are in hibernation. Won't get much feedback from them. SDots Cubs are in the playoffs so he is focused on that. And GoBears is watching film on them Red Devils and trying to figure out the game plan.

I watched the Halls game with Tennessee High Friday Night which was a good game. Glad to see Halls rebuilding process starting to show signs of life now. Hate seeing a good program hit the bottom like that. Not sure how it happened. I think the Bears will be to much this week but like I said getting to the playoffs is a step in the right direction.

I watched the Halls game with Tennessee High Friday Night which was a good game. Glad to see Halls rebuilding process starting to show signs of life now. Hate seeing a good program hit the bottom like that. Not sure how it happened. I think the Bears will be to much this week but like I said getting to the playoffs is a step in the right direction.

I agree, but I think our confidence is at an all time high. We like being the underdog, having teams sleep on us for a quarter or 2. I know the playoffs are different though. My son and Duce are friends from 7-7 and off season stuff so it will be fun to watch them go head to head. I guess I just want a competitive game. Win or lose.

RED DEVILS.

P5, the Smoky Bears are in hibernation. Won't get much feedback from them. SDots Cubs are in the playoffs so he is focused on that. And GoBears is watching film on them Red Devils and trying to figure out the game plan.

Down to one cub in playoffs now. 25 lost last night in a hard fought game. What happened to Louisiana? OK lou caused a riot when we played west then dropped out of sight. GB89 probably busy with all the tourists up at dollywood

I agree, but I think our confidence is at an all time high. We like being the underdog, having teams sleep on us for a quarter or 2. I know the playoffs are different though. My son and Duce are friends from 7-7 and off season stuff so it will be fun to watch them go head to head. I guess I just want a competitive game. Win or lose.

RED DEVILS.

Good luck to your son Friday night. I'll admit I don't know much about halls. But from what I've seen I think halls offense can move the ball on us. If our offense is clicking we can move the ball. But I think halls can get in position to disrupt what we do offensively. I expect a very good game Friday night. If halls comes in fired up and plays soundly then they very well could win Friday night. Hope everyone has a safe game.