McNairy

mcnairy

Tradertwo, I did not write that correctly. Coach Stroup did not make a call about the job. He has a good job and is supported well by the school and fans. He gets paid better than he would have gotten at McNairy Central.

I do not question at all that he was called by many boosters. I do not believe anyone else at Scotts Hill was offered the job. The boosters are not the two people that do the hiring. I hope Scotts Hill goes 9-1 next season.

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would love to see MCHS become prominent, but the plain truth is that some influentual community members just have to stop trying to run the show there and support the coach with all the enthusiasm that they can muster. Franks has a very tall task in front of him...baseball and spring football overlap, and the AD job is year 'round...he'll have to have some very good assistants, delegate assignments to them, and trust that everything is done without having a hands on approach in every aspect of both sports. He will not have time to try and keep everyone smiling who feels entitled to input, or that feels that their kid's sport is losing time to the other, or to oversee fundraising.

Like I said earlier, I didn't post to be argumentative...I have some great friends who support MC, and would like to see Coach Franks succeed in righting the ship.