McNairy

mcnairy

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow i saw this coming when they hired Hodge. He wanted someone to take the heat for a couple years and then as the kids and talent started increasing he picked his spot. Now he wants to look like the hero when in all actuality it will have nothing to do with his coaching. He left Bethel Springs worse off than when he got there and when it became time to coach he left for greener pastures. He will tell ya what you want to hear when you want to hear it. I hate it for the kids. They are the real losers in all of this. Same ole politics still at work. Scratch my back and i will scratch yours.

Im going to support my school, our kids, and all of our coaches. I'm going to cheer for those boys. If mine is on the sideline the whole game, I'm still going to cheer just as hard. This isn't about me and my "glory days" as a bobcat, and yes, I did play. It isn't about my son's playing time. It's about so much more than that.

Some of you need to realize that you are 40 year olds and you're not in HS anymore. If you don't like what's going on, get involved. Go to meetings. Lobby your school board members to make changes.

For heavens sake, do all those things instead of placing a negative light on our school and community.

Quite frankly, you should be ashamed.

Im going to support my school, our kids, and all of our coaches. I'm going to cheer for those boys. If mine is on the sideline the whole game, I'm still going to cheer just as hard. This isn't about me and my "glory days" as a bobcat, and yes, I did play. It isn't about my son's playing time. It's about so much more than that.

Some of you need to realize that you are 40 year olds and you're not in HS anymore. If you don't like what's going on, get involved. Go to meetings. Lobby your school board members to make changes.

For heavens sake, do all those things instead of placing a negative light on our school and community.

Quite frankly, you should be ashamed.

This guy should teach a moral values & community support seminar. Welcome to the 'T...good to add some common sense to the boards, and good luck to MCHS and your son.

+1

Edited by tradertwo

Thats why nothing will change with that kind of attitude. But if your ok with your kid sitting on bench because of buddy ball or how much money someone gives or big boosters well I say keep drinking the Kool-Aid and start kissing more butt. Getting involved will do no good when you can't keep up with the money. If you are happy with where your program is then keep sitting in stands and hope your kid will play some. 40. You Prolly alot older than alot of us in here for sure.

McNairy!!!

It's not that the coach they hired is bad. I don't know him. The problem is that the good ole boy network is maintaining the status quo. The process was clearly skewed to hire this guy. There is no way you can tell me that they didn't get any resumes from other coaches that were better than a guy already on staff that WASNT even coaching football. It's got nothing to do with supporting the coach. You have to support him now for the kids sake. The process by which he was GIVEN the job...is a problem. McNairy has a leadership issue...that's obvious to even me...an outsider

It's not that the coach they hired is bad. I don't know him. The problem is that the good ole boy network is maintaining the status quo. The process was clearly skewed to hire this guy. There is no way you can tell me that they didn't get any resumes from other coaches that were better than a guy already on staff that WASNT even coaching football. It's got nothing to do with supporting the coach. You have to support him now for the kids sake. The process by which he was GIVEN the job...is a problem. McNairy has a leadership issue...that's obvious to even me...an outsider

Exactly. Administration has no say. Superintendent listens to board members and boosters. Principal is a puppet. Wouldn't want to work like that if I were in charge. Hope Franks does a good job but don't see how he can with 3 jobs