Why wait!? HAMPTON HOSTS GCA!

Raven52

Dad, Pujo, gr8t, some schools and most privates have these type teams all the time...That work hard work every day and over achieve ...These small, rural publics don't!

I can remember talking to Dogpride YEARS ago about how good these seniors would be...then meeting Pujo and discussing the same...If we had faltered and gone down Friday, I would have been one proud daddy and fan.

Dad, Pujo, gr8t, some schools and most privates have these type teams all the time...That work hard work every day and over achieve ...These small, rural publics don't!

I can remember talking to Dogpride YEARS ago about how good these seniors would be...then meeting Pujo and discussing the same...If we had faltered and gone down Friday, I would have been one proud daddy and fan.

So true. This is one of those teams people long and hope for.

I wasn't even at the game. I had a 5k at dollywood to run lol what happened?

Ah, the same ole, same ole.

Many from Elizabethton likes to perch themselves higher than they should.

News had our coach miked up during the game and showed clips of our leaders pregame speech.

Pretty dang cool IMO! But was more than Eliz fans could handle HAHA!

Oh well, you know, you've heard! Just like lawnman has.

Just glad Elizabethton's successful coaches are Hampton grads

You'll have to come up Friday and run us down

I know last year you said participation in off season lifting was something that bothered you. I'm guessing this bunch was ready to work?

It was the fact that when some entered basketball others saw it a time to relax...I think they picked up the pace soon after tho.

A fire may have had to be lit once more around April LOL!

I say this with ALL due respect!! How MANY people posted how we would be beat by AE? How they had too much speed? How our SOS was gonna kill us in this game??? Well folks, its time these young men get some RESPECT in my opinion!!I I believe they have EARNED it by now!!

So, basically...don't give your opinion unless you believe Hampton will win. Got it. 

So, basically...don't give your opinion unless you believe Hampton will win. Got it. 

No its not that, its spewing disrespect and unfounded bull about a team you know NOTHING about. Its anyones right to pick either team they choose, but the sos and other dumb junk has been debunked.