Why wait!? HAMPTON HOSTS GCA!

Raven52

My goodness, next year we have Peyton Manning throwing to Calvin Johnson! This is going to be great. See, all you Grace haters, I can smart off to our own kind too. I think you're mistaken anyway, next year's QB is #12

Not too many young Gurls keep up with the NFL. One lie always leads to another one. Sure you Don't Coach the QB'S

I believe you can win again, but you won't come close to scoring 48 points on Grace Christian. They don't have the athletes of Austin East, but are much more disciplined.

I tend to agree with TheAmbassador.  It's getting to that time of year when team discipline and coaching really come into play, assuming talent is somewhat equal.  Unless there is a rash of turnovers, I expect it to be more of a 28-24 or maybe low 30s type of game.  I would be surprised to see either team touch the 40s.

I believe you can win again, but you won't come close to scoring 48 points on Grace Christian. They don't have the athletes of Austin East, but are much more disciplined.

Discipline had absolutely nothing to do with last weeks score. It was our ability to get stops and our Offense.

I tend to agree with TheAmbassador.  It's getting to that time of year when team discipline and coaching really come into play, assuming talent is somewhat equal.  Unless there is a rash of turnovers, I expect it to be more of a 28-24 or maybe low 30s type of game.  I would be surprised to see either team touch the 40s.

No disrespect fellers...BUT the same exact things were said about our game with AE..."Hampton can win, but they cant throw on AE's athletes and they sure won't score more than 24 on AE"...."Hampton can't match the speed and run past nor run down AE".....

And as for AE's discipline, they were a VERY disciplined team against us and against GCA when they beat them.

But honestly, I don't care if its 3-2 final....as long as we have the 3!

GCA is a different monster with many challenges....And if GP can put 40 on em, we're not concerned about us doing what we need to do.....And I watched the GP game, the scoring was not done late and GP shot themselves in the foot again and again and again.

Respect all, FEAR NONE

No disrespect fellers...BUT the same exact things were said about our game with AE..."Hampton can win, but they cant throw on AE's athletes and they sure won't score more than 24 on AE"...."Hampton can't match the speed and run past nor run down AE".....

And as for AE's discipline, they were a VERY disciplined team against us and against GCA when they beat them.

GCA is a different monster with many challenges....And if GP can put 40 on em, we're not concerned about us doing what we need to do.....And I watched the GP game, the scoring was not done late and GP shot themselves in the foot again and again and again.

Respect all, FEAR NONE

Not me old buddy,remember the phone call-i said you all will have to outscore them and it would be a HIGH scoring game.It was and you did!Booyah!!--OnB trademark,anyone using this can and will be fined accordingly! Edited by orngnblk

Respect all, FEAR NONE

Yep Reckon so.