Catholic @ Greeneville

DevilMan03

Hey bvdevil, can you post your video of the Catholic game. I would love to see Cade waving bye to you. You were the first person to make a comment about the kid.

Oh, i doubt my comment on here was the first one about Cade this year. What's the old saying " if it quacks like a duck, walks like a duck and looks like a duck......"

Hey bvdevil, can you post your video of the Catholic game. I would love to see Cade waving bye to you. You were the first person to make a comment about the kid.

oh and daggonnit, wouldntcha know it bro, my battery on my camera died RIGHT BEFORE THE game started...what a bummer. Oh well, tune in next season i suppose.

Because UT never puts wide receivers in the NFL...RIGHT!.. it's obvious you're not a Vol fan but the fact is, UT has likely put more WR's in the NFL as anyone. Certainly more than the basketball school.

You are now basing your argument on opinion of Cobb being better suited at UT than KY. The FACTS are:

1. 2008 SEC All-Freshmen team at quarterback, playing in 11 games and starting four at quarterback. He accounted for 11 touchdowns as a freshman—two passing, two receiving, and seven rushing.

2. 2009 his sophomore season, he played mainly wide receiver as well as a significant role in the offense/special teams returning kicks, place kick holding, receiving, and also quarterback in the "Wildcat" formation. He scored 15 touchdowns—four receiving, one returning, and 10 rushing.

3. Cobb scored a touchdown on a punt return against Western Kentucky. Head coach Joker Phillips said, "He's one of the best leaders I've ever been around." On October 9, 2010, Cobb scored four touchdowns against undefeated Auburn, tying the Kentucky school record for career touchdowns at 32. He was also the first player to score a rushing, passing, and receiving touchdown in the same game for Kentucky since Shane Boyd in 2003.

4. Cobb was drafted in the second round (64th overall) of the 2011 NFL Draft by the Green Bay Packers.[8] On September 8, 2011, in the Packers' opening game of the season against the New Orleans Saints, Cobb became the first person born in the 1990s to play in the NFL.[9] Cobb recorded his first NFL touchdown on a 32-yard reception in the first quarter, and followed up with a 108-yard kickoff return in the third quarter that tied the record set by Ellis Hobbs of the New England Patriots in 2007 for longest kickoff return in NFL history. It was later named Play of the Year at the season-ending NFL Honors banquet.

And the rest is in the books.

Good day sir! ðŸ‘

BVDEVIL thanks for sharing you video with us. As I thought Cade waved by to the Greenville fans and then you guys go on a witch hunt to bash and try to slander a young kids character. Outstanding. I believe I see things like that in every game that is played these days. If that is what you guys are continously crying and moaning about you really need to stop watching sports.