Trenton Peabody vs. Dresden Lions

TheReaper

Last week I said Dresden would be counting knee pads this week.  I was wrong.  Peabody will lose in a close one.

I guess you  think   like all  the  others , just  because  we  were  blown  out in  the  regular  season  by  Dresden.    belive  me  this  will  be  a  whole  different  ball  game  tomorrow . ROLL TIDE!!!!! :lol:

I guess you  think   like all  the  others , just  because  we  were  blown  out in  the  regular  season  by  Dresden.    belive  me  this  will  be  a  whole  different  ball  game  tomorrow . ROLL TIDE!!!!! :lol:

But we know the differences,Guy at center that hadnt been there before,Malone basically not playing,Lets be honest I hope Dreden takes us lightly,but I know those fellas wont!!!!!Be ready for a barn burner in Dresden!!!!! As always ROLL TIDE!!!!GOLDEN TRADITION!!!! Region 7 will have a gold ball this year!!!!!

No.  Trenton should win, I just don't think they will.  More than a few distractions this week.  

Edited by riverrat106

Have another bowl of silly soup and call it a day , Peabody 49 Lion cubs 18 . i hope you have a field goal kicker ? because we have a good one. :roflol: ROLL TIDE!!!!!!

If Dresden allows Peabody to score 49 points & you hold us to only 18 points then I will be the very first to say congratulations because you will have accomplished something no one else has been able to do all year. Dresser Winn is a Mr. Football Finalist because he finds a way to score & has some great receivers that do not miss passes & can run the ball. We were not at full strength the 1st time we played Peabody either.....I think you will see that tomorrow night. GO LIONS!!!

I don't see either team scoring less than 28 points. I might be stepping on my %$#& by saying this. Dresden's D has allowed 99 points all year and our offense has scored 561. 35 points UC scored against us and that was with 4 turnovers. If we turn the ball over I can see us being held under 28. If we take care of the ball no way we are held to 18. Can we stop Malone or do we just out score him? I know the Trenton fans will say their team is more than Malone but to be honest if he doesn't run wild, Dresden will have another running clock. If he does run wild it's a coin toss.

Have another bowl of silly soup and call it a day , Peabody 49 Lion cubs 18 . i hope you have a field goal kicker ? because we have a good one. :roflol: ROLL TIDE!!!!!!

We can't depend on our kicking game. It's honestly not great. We look to score TD every possession & depend on our defense to hold them. Don't think you'll see us kicking many field goals. Lol

We can't depend on our kicking game. It's honestly not great. We look to score TD every possession & depend on our defense to hold them. Don't think you'll see us kicking many field goals. Lol

Dresden not having a good special teams is a negative. It should be a concern bc it will finally come back and bite you eventually. I know someone thru 8th-12th grade that plays soccer could help that team!