Trenton Peabody vs. Dresden Lions

TheReaper

No damage to the property. A stupid prank and acts of immaturity.It could have easily been one of our own children. Social media could catch all of us displaying embarrassing behaviors at some point in our life! This should be a lesson to all people young or old.Social Media could be our worst enemy!

Thank you! I'm glad to final see someone make that point. All us adults need to remember these are kids they make mistakes same as we did. We all need to think about the stupid things we could have been caught doing if we had social media back in our days.

dtown and ysoangry now thats the kinda stuff I love to read!!!!!!Praying for a injury free game,no blown ref calls!!!!! And my fat self loves , I said loves the food at your ballfield!!!!!!

ROLL TIDE!!!! FLOOD THA LIONS!!!!

Neither teams fan base wants excuses after Friday night. Nothing but respect for the Tide's fan base and program, if you guys win Friday night I'll be pulling for you guys to bring the gold back to region 7. If you like the ball field food you should try the tailgate food!!! Unfortunately, I'll be traveling back Friday and will have to listen to it on the radio. You'll probably be able to hear me yelling "Touchdown Dresden" from Georgia. 

Neither teams fan base wants excuses after Friday night. Nothing but respect for the Tide's fan base and program, if you guys win Friday night I'll be pulling for you guys to bring the gold back to region 7. If you like the ball field food you should try the tailgate food!!! Unfortunately, I'll be traveling back Friday and will have to listen to it on the radio. You'll probably be able to hear me yelling "Touchdown Dresden" from Georgia. 

No matter what!!!! I tell you region 7 will have a gold ball COUNT THAT WAS AS MONEY IN THE BANK  !!!!!!!! 

Yes I need some friday night lights,A lil of that good ole dresden redneck food,these are the 2 loudest fan bases on the planet!!!

It took my voice a day or 2 to recover from last Friday night. I have a feeling that I'll have to recover from this Friday as well. Is their food at the field that good? I figured we'd grab something on the way... Hoping the hog smell is at a minimum! Haha. I don't guess I've ever been to Dresden's field. I just keep reading that about it! 😜

if Peabody can get their QB out of in school suspension long enough to play in the game...

Hey man I'm not even a Peabody poster but I follow their program from afar and know that QB feller personally that yall talk down so bad about on here... Reality is that the dude is a teenager playing Highschool football. He's made some dumb mistakes and so has many Highschool athletes across the state!!! Get off the dudes back and let him play football! He may make bad decisions but his intentions are where they need to be and I believe that full heartedly

It took my voice a day or 2 to recover from last Friday night. I have a feeling that I'll have to recover from this Friday as well. Is their food at the field that good? I figured we'd grab something on the way... Hoping the hog smell is at a minimum! Haha. I don't guess I've ever been to Dresden's field. I just keep reading that about it! 😜

I've never thought of the Rotary Concession as having great food. They have the basics: hamburgers, hotdogs, popcorn, nachos, etc.

I've never thought of the Rotary Concession as having great food. They have the basics: hamburgers, hotdogs, popcorn, nachos, etc.