Trenton Peabody vs. Dresden Lions

TheReaper

Radio interview with the Dresden coach. Question: This game, as heart wrenching as the loss is, what do you take from it?

Answer: They have a QB on their side that has behavioral issues, everybody knows that, but he plays well. Our team gave them the game because we lack discipline and didn't take care of business. We are going to have to step it up if we are going to make it to the next level. A 39-0 game becomes a 35-14 game...shouldn't happen. Next year is now or never.

Why take a shot at the other team's QB after the game? Show class and just say that it was a tough loss to a good team.

It was a video, not a picture. The Peabody team was jumping and chanting, "We won the m!$&"! !@&$:!g game" repeatedly for about 20 seconds. A player then says, "if you are not in high school, leave the room." You then see a couple of men in khakis (coaches?) leave the room. One of the players then climbs on a locker and starts pulling on the tv. Another player then joins on the pull.

No harm done to UC. We lost to an inferior team that lacks discipline.

Edited by UNL58

Radio interview with the Dresden coach. Question: This game, as heart wrenching as the loss is, what do you take from it?

Answer: They have a QB on their side that has behavioral issues, everybody knows that, but he plays well. Our team gave them the game because we lack discipline and didn't take care of business. We are going to have to step it up if we are going to make it to the next level. A 39-0 game becomes a 35-14 game...shouldn't happen. Next year is now or never.

Why take a shot at the other team's QB after the game? Show class and just say that it was a tough loss to a good team.

Like it or not, maybe because we're also trying to teach these boys life lessons. Personally I teach my kids that if you do things the right way & stay on the right track good things will come. What hurt more than anything else is to see a kid that has been in trouble numerous times be rewarded for it. I truly do hope he has learned from his previous mistakes & put all these juvenile antics behind him & will succeed in life.

Sorry if I upset some folks but talk about a classless moron!!!! I respect the Young men that play for Dresden,the fans also have my respect but wow!!!! Dbag of of the year right there folks!

The Dresden coach lost that game for them!You put Mr Winn in bad situations,some of which he made the best of,but you have a great O line,exceptional run blocking and your tossing it up again Peabody! Jesus Peabody ,our tidemen love to pick it off!!!!! What life lesson is coach D Bag teaching the kids when he tells them,them tye kids