Milan @ Liberty RD 3

BIGPURPLEMACHINE

Congrats to Liberty and good luck from West Tennessee football faithful. Also, congrats to Milan for a good season. I never would have picked Milan to make it to the quarterfinal round, but you guys seem to just kick it in gear year in and year out. Tremendous coaching job by Morris.

Liberty is a well-rounded team and they have consistently turned it up a notch in the 2nd half in pretty much every game this year. That's a true sign of a program who is rolling. Go win a Gold one.

I saw at least 3 that you predicted very lop sided wins. It's all good though. The teams that you claimed would win did win. Just not as big of a margin.

Im new to the board and maybe I shouldn't say running clock. I don't have a dog in race. When seeing how Bolivar game turned out I knew yall were in trouble. Last night lost was best thing for Milan bc they will take that all thru off season. with what yall have returning I expect yall as the favorite next year in the region.

Thanks Beagle. Not one of our better teams but they came a long way after starting 1-3. Hopefully we will both enjoy continued success next year. It was nice to meet you earlier in the year and maybe we will cross paths again later. Congrats on the region title.

We will miss #33 no doubt but we have a bunch(over 20) of very talented seniors coming back next year who got a lot of starts this season..Lets make a date for the quarter finals see if Camden can get over that 3rd round  the same year we slap the Milan monkey off our backs :twisted: