Milan @ Liberty RD 3

BIGPURPLEMACHINE

Better team won the game. Liberty defense is best I have seen in a long time fast and very physical. Really surprised with the all the penalties on Milan #47 is a heck of a player but needs to stop at the whistle seemed like every play he was hitting someone late. I really enjoyed watching the QB from Liberty truck him a couple of times in the 3rd quarter. Hope Liberty brings the gold ball back to Jackson

Edited by big_mike0307

Good game Liberty. We only lose 8 seniors of which I believe only 5 are starters. Good luck next week. I'll be cheering for you and may even make the game. See ya next year week 3.

ded blamit BPM.....Booger was pullin for ya....congrats on another great season...we got our work cut out for us next week

Booger just sayin  :thumb:

Its been said before but Liberty's D is nasty. Liberty has speed all over that D and they will hit and hit hard. I saw several plays tonight where Milan opened a hole for the runner and the speed of the D just would not give up a big play. The only big play that Milan had Ballard ran up the middle for about 35 and scored. That was in the 2nd quarter.  After that play Liberty only gave up I think 2 first downs..... ( 1 was due to a penalty )

Congrats to Milan on a good season.

Liberty bring the Gold home to west Tennessee!!!! 

Big Purple I didn't jump on bunch of boards saying a running clock. Besides yall and Lexington which Lexington should have! Yall kept it closer in 1half than I thought,

I saw at least 3 that you predicted very lop sided wins. It's all good though. The teams that you claimed would win did win. Just not as big of a margin.