MEMPHIS EAST vs LEXINGTON

nmpballer

Currently have a feeling that this guy is picking East to win because he lives in the city of Memphis. Do you understand that Lexington is playing great football right now?

Everyone is playing great ball now, especially East! if Lexington comes in thinking this East team is just like RW they will get mauled just like Hardin did. If both teams bring their A games, I take East 35-14

I spoke with some folks back home over the weekend. Said Lexington is playing as good of ball as they have in years right now, especially on defense. No one is taking East for granted, but it seems that everyone is confident. 

Simple as this - can East shut down the Lexington running game? Let's make no mistake, they are going to line up and hand off to Tisdale. If you shut that down you can beat them easily. If Lexington can control the line, they've got an excellent chance to win this game.

• Upvote 1

I spoke with some folks back home over the weekend. Said Lexington is playing as good of ball as they have in years right now, especially on defense. No one is taking East for granted, but it seems that everyone is confident.

Simple as this - can East shut down the Lexington running game? Let's make no mistake, they are going to line up and hand off to Tisdale. If you shut that down you can beat them easily. If Lexington can control the line, they've got an excellent chance to win this game.

from what I seen on film you guys don't pass the ball a lot your running back is legit but he runs high he better stay low running against us see the differences between us and Yall we have a running game and passing game we are not one dimensional we will see this Friday our boys live for games like this they have been doubted all year

from what I seen on film you guys don't pass the ball a lot your running back is legit but he runs high he better stay low running against us see the differences between us and Yall we have a running game and passing game we are not one dimensional we will see this Friday our boys live for games like this they have been doubted all year

No you guys have been favored all year. Lexington is the one doubted every week. Just like the previous 2 weeks Lexington is predicted to lose this game as well. You are right we don't pass the ball that much. Then again we do not have to. If you guys can stop Tisdale you will have a good chance of winning this game. The problem is stopping Tisdale. He his an animal and no one single guy will take him down. He will drag the whole team to gain a few yards he has not quit in him. We also have a few other guys than can run the ball. If number 2 Hollingsworth catches a seem he is gone. It is a good thing you guys can pass the ball that has been Lexington's weak spot in the past, but the pass defense has improved a lot lately. I'll say it again it will not be easy to come in to tiger town and leave with a win. Especially a 35-14 win as predicted by others. Some of you have predicted a bigger blowout than that. This game will be closer than most think. i'm taking my big red tigers 28-26.

No you guys have been favored all year. Lexington is the one doubted every week. Just like the previous 2 weeks Lexington is predicted to lose this game as well. You are right we don't pass the ball that much. Then again we do not have to. If you guys can stop Tisdale you will have a good chance of winning this game. The problem is stopping Tisdale. He his an animal and no one single guy will take him down. He will drag the whole team to gain a few yards he has not quit in him. We also have a few other guys than can run the ball. If number 2 Hollingsworth catches a seem he is gone. It is a good thing you guys can pass the ball that has been Lexington's weak spot in the past, but the pass defense has improved a lot lately. I'll say it again it will not be easy to come in to tiger town and leave with a win. Especially a 35-14 win as predicted by others. Some of you have predicted a bigger blowout than that. This game will be closer than most think. i'm taking my big red tigers 28-26.

This guy has been on lexington all through the playoffs keep it up man. Big motivator

Offensively Lexington may be seen as one dimensional, Defensively they have learned through the season to become a 2 dimensional defense. No Disrespect to either team because this game will provide a top 2 team when its all said and done. If both teams come to play it will be a slobber knocker. 

Memphis LBs and Dline are much more aggressive than typical teams we face locally...at least the kids playing for good Memphis teams are

Very quick off the ball and normally fantastic with leverage...they hit low (dropping their heads) which always concerns me when it comes to neck injuries...I've noticed Dburg doing so lately as well

All that being said, they tend to stop the run well...Lexington will have their work cut out for them

Wish I could watch this game, but thankful Liberty is still playing

Good luck to both squads, a lil more to Lexington

Winner gets PC...all kinds of speed there too

I wasn't impressed with East after the Whitehaven scrimmage but they did win it. I thought they weren't physical and I thought their qb was shakey. I'd like my Crow southern fried with a side of sour pickles. This team has a few burners. If they can deal with the Home cooking that I'm sure will happen and keep their composure they'll win a one score game.

Memphis East 27
Lexington 21

Edited by BlackHavenSenator

I wasn't impressed with East after the Whitehaven scrimmage but they did win it. I thought they weren't physical and I thought their qb was shakey. I'd like my Crow southern fried with a side of sour pickles. This team has a fee burners. If they can deal with the Home cooking that I'm sure will happen and keep their composure they'll win a one score game.

Memphis East 27

Lexington 21

What do you mean by "home cooking" BHS?? And how can you be "sure" there will be any???