Blaickmun att Mairvul

STARSNBARS

Yes indeed.. I grew up watching Permian panthers .. Seems like yesterday my oldest was just starting middle school ball .  Heck here we are half way through his high school years. 2 more and he is bound and determined to either go play ball somewhere and then enlist in the marines as an officer or enlist right out of high school. Come on college... 

B)  your kid has a great vision.......he will find the Marines as "high school football and camaraderie" X 10   it was good enough for me and my son ;)

B)  your kid has a great vision.......he will find the Marines as "high school football and camaraderie" X 10   it was good enough for me and my son ;)

I am probably as far right conservative as it gets, never served but as a musician did several USO tours and I am am blown away by his passion to serve. He has been this way since he was about 12. I asked him why it had to be him, why couldn't someone else do it? You are my first born son-  Then he stumped me. "Dad wasn't Jesus Gods only son? And didn't Jesus serve? Huh- I said. God sent his only son to"serve" knowing that he would die and that people would still not accept him. Dad you don't know that I will die, but if nobody's son serves our freedom and what we have left of America will.  Dang?!?!. how do you argue against that?  BTW... Thank you to you and your sons for your service. 

The only real comparison here is the mutual competition that both teams have played in similar games. That's Cookeville. Both teams scored 49 points with limited players in the second half. Cookeville scored 10 on Maryville and 28 on Blackman. Playoffs are all about peeking at the right time. everyone one can boost and brag  but it would be nice to hear who people think the key one on one match ups will be in this game. Either way it will be a lot closer than many may think...but for Maryville the road to the gold ball has to go through Rutherford County twice this year..