Blaickmun att Mairvul

STARSNBARS

I'm not sure about that compared to other teams, but the team should consider that as a compliment -IMO. Hard to be very competitive without pride and attitude.

There is always pride and attitude. Its won them many games before they stepped on the field. There's just a little edge this year that I've not necessarily felt in other years. That's what I mean. Bad boy, maybe? Not sure. Maybe they just wear it on their sleeve a tad more. Either way, I like it.

There is always pride and attitude. Its won them many games before they stepped on the field. There's just a little edge this year that I've not necessarily felt in other years. That's what I mean. Bad boy, maybe? Not sure. Maybe they just wear it on their sleeve a tad more. Either way, I like it.

Totally agree Sol.

I agree with this. Had the same thought myself.

Ive always thought the offense has had this attitude to some extent, especially on the line. This years backs,w/o's,and whole defense for sure are playing with a little more aggression. 27,88,44,5,20 and 14 are setting the tone and being good leaders for that defense. Sol, I love it!

solly , i agree with you. Many of these senior guys are at the house from time to time over the years. A few of the younger ones to and these guys do have an edge to them, they dont run that mouth but quite a few of them do like to scrap and do as much as they can. Several of them ,mine, included were told friday night not to get into a tussell before the game. I like it very much, football is a combat sport and a little here and there is a good thing. Mine is very stoic most of the time but he will give it out when he has to. Like i said you want you guys to stand together and stand their ground , that spirit is the embodiment of a good football player add discipline and smarts and they can overcome any obstacle. GQ&CO do a great job with all that. Edited by GREYRIDERx