Blaickmun att Mairvul

STARSNBARS

First I have to say I am a Shadowens fan through and through, however I am very impressed with this staff overall.Coach Watson has done a great job with his outside hires as well. He brought in both BJ Oliver as O-line coach along with Coach Brey as the receiver coach from Oakland. The team is playing well and although we do not have a Juauan Jennings the team is better than probably any team we have had in the last 4-5 years They are playing more of a Maryville style ball ( By that I mean very unselfish, disciplined ball) We probably have more speed on the field that we have had in a long time.With 10 starters on offense replaced and 4 of them being sophomores (who are difference makers in the game) they are/were 4 of the fastest kids in the county.They really mix it up a lot more than we have in the past. I won't proclaim a win but I am hopeful we play a good competitive game. Dobyns Bennet did a good job of trying to control the clock, but if you look at that game we only needed 12 minutes total time of possession to put up 56 points and 21 of those came off defense. Hope I get to meet some of the rebel nation.when we come up (all except pepvol...lol just kidding)

I think you mean Coach Hartsfield and Coach Oliver. At any rate, you guys got a steal

• Upvote 1

Cookevol tolt uss Fridee nite Blaickmun wuz vurry faist and allso put up 49 on tha Cavs...Thay skeer me two deth...Speed all ovur tha feeled and anuthur 2,000+ yd rushur....  :huh:

On this paist Fridee eye luved tha inergee thait tha boyz inn red and blaick brawt two tha feeled.....Thait fed upp intwo tha crowd az thait brawt a lott ov inergee attackin' doenutts, brownees and tha magick mojo cookee bars imo.... :hungry:

Edited by STARSNBARS

Yup. They're all great guys and characters in themselves

We feel pretty blessed to have them in our fold. Hope to see Oliver's work continue to help our young line develop and improve.  Who knowS maybe one our teams will get a gold ball back this way... I only have 10 more years with my boys trying. 16-12and 8 

Edited by Blaze45

We feel pretty blessed to have them in our fold. Hope to see Oliver's work continue to help our young line develop and improve. Who knowS maybe one our teams will get a gold ball back this way... I only have 10 more years with my boys trying. 16-12and 8

I grew up starting to watch Oakland football when 3-7, 2-8 was the norm, so just to be competeting for titles works for me. Give Coach Oliver a few years and he'll have that OL a well oiled machine year after year. You don't need me to tell ya how special, yet how fast those 10 years will go

I grew up starting to watch Oakland football when 3-7, 2-8 was the norm, so just to be competeting for titles works for me. Give Coach Oliver a few years and he'll have that OL a well oiled machine year after year. You don't need me to tell ya how special, yet how fast those 10 years will go

Yes indeed.. I grew up watching Permian panthers .. Seems like yesterday my oldest was just starting middle school ball .  Heck here we are half way through his high school years. 2 more and he is bound and determined to either go play ball somewhere and then enlist in the marines as an officer or enlist right out of high school. Come on college...