Blaickmun att Mairvul

STARSNBARS

Is MHS rely more on pass / run or is it balanced ?

I know starter numbers are going to be somewhat low due to margins of victory and sure GQ pulled most starters

Have to root for BHS but MHS walks away with win

I hardly think this will be a walk away. Ive seen both teams this year and would have to say that they both are very evenly matched. This Blackman team is no Cookeville but then again this Blackman team is no Oakland either...

Yeah, it would be nice to hear about some match ups. A guy in my neighborhood told me BHS was big and fast compared to Murvil. Also, Murvil should have volunteered to play Smyrna in a midweek game this week so they could have a shot at playing all those teams in that region!

Seriously, I have heard about a standout rb and qb for BHS. Not got any info on the defense yet.

I think some have forgotten we share  Dobyns Bennett as well. The most impressive part of that game was the Blackman used only 12 minutes of posession to score 56 points 21 of those were on defense 

With all the deep pockets over at the Inferno Im surprised there not chartering a jet....lol.....jk.....make the county proud.

I am on the poor end of that cart.. I can't even afford to rent a whole bicycle to go up on so I am looking at a unicycle. We will give it our best...they are a great team and we have a tall task. Guess we will see how our program is progressing

I think some have forgotten we share  Dobyns Bennett as well. The most impressive part of that game was the Blackman used only 12 minutes of posession to score 56 points 21 of those were on defense 

Thait rite thair iz vurry empressive.....Mairvul neaded tha furst qwatur and part ov tha seccund qwartur two git 49.... :huh:

Edited by STARSNBARS