Blaickmun att Mairvul

STARSNBARS

The one thing you'll never get out of a Maryville thread is a logical conversation about match ups, individual or not. Its never about any of their specific players but its all about a my dad can beat up your dad attitude. Makes me wonder if there aren't a lot of people who know anything about their team other than we win and our coach is a God..

One would think there would have to be at least one 6A State Championship in Rutherford County before you claim the Road goes through there . Maryville has been in every 6A championship game .... If the situation were reversed ... say Blackman had been in every 6A SC game .... and no one from our Region had won a 6A SC ..... I seriously couldn't imagine being so Arrogant to tell you the road Goes Through Maryville or Blount County . You can't even mention Logical if you can't even understand that . 

I think Maryville fans have always shown a lot of Class considering just how Successful we have been for so long . If you guys are this Froggy with ZERO 6A STATE CHAMPIONSHIPS .... I can't even imagine what it would be like if one of you guys did go on a roll like Maryville . 

One would think there would have to be at least one 6A State Championship in Rutherford County before you claim the Road goes through there . Maryville has been in every 6A championship game .... If the situation were reversed ... say Blackman had been in every 6A SC game .... and no one from our Region had won a 6A SC ..... I seriously couldn't imagine being so Arrogant to tell you the road Goes Through Maryville or Blount County . You can't even mention Logical if you can't even understand that .

I think Maryville fans have always shown a lot of Class considering just how Successful we have been for so long . If you guys are this Froggy with ZERO 6A STATE CHAMPIONSHIPS .... I can't even imagine what it would be like if one of you guys did go on a roll like Maryville .

Lol you just wait around to pounce on anyone who disagrees with you and your team. Very very sensitive person you are my friend. Maybe one day you'll quit living vicariously through the Maryville football team and actually be able to here people out on their point of view.

Well if Oakland wins, you won't have to worry. We're the RuCo school everybody loves to hate

Lol you just wait around to pounce on anyone who disagrees with you and your team. Very very sensitive person you are my friend. Maybe one day you'll quit living vicariously through the Maryville football team and actually be able to here people out on their point of view.

I've seen enough of you the last few weeks to know you're just a Troll . Come to the game and I'll show you my picture on 2 of our State Championship teams looking over our Stadium ... here you are on a thread about Football when your team is already practicing Basketball ... sounds like you're the one living vicariously chump