Blaickmun att Mairvul

STARSNBARS

Any TV for this game? STARS what were you watching the last game? How about nfhsnet.com==will it be on this game? Sure like to see this one.

Eye wuz watchin' tha playurs and momma tear upp a few doenutts.... :hungry:

Eye thaink hit wood bee ennurustin' two here tha viewpoints ov tha fanz frum Coovul and Dobbuns Bent-It sense thay've played both teems.... :popcorneater:

Edited by STARSNBARS

I've seen enough of you the last few weeks to know you're just a Troll . Come to the game and I'll show you my picture on 2 of our State Championship teams looking over our Stadium ... here you are on a thread about Football when your team is already practicing Basketball ... sounds like you're the one living vicariously chump

Not sure how I'm living vicariously, I'm not the guy with grey hair wishing I was 20 again lol

We have disagreed in the past, but I'm with you this week. Go Blaze!

I know we but heads from time to time.. but at the end of the day it is just our opinions and just a game. We will be very luck to see the Blaze move on. They have worked extremely hard and played well for most od the season. Thanks for the well wishes.