3A Quarterfinals: CAK at Alcoa (The Annual Rematch)

AlcoaBasketball

Hey soccer mom! I think you better worry about CPAy making it past their next round, since your team is obviously sitting on the couch next week! 😂

Another soccer mom jab. Lol I bet I played football longer than you kids but I digress.

You kids are consistent. Just win and make it to the ship so you can back up a years worth of excuses and jabbering. 😳

You guys are big favorites so a loss like last year would be shocking. I hope its a rematch though because it will be fun to watch.

The early line is Alcoa by 3+.

Congratulations Alcoa, sure is fun to watch your defense.

Ain't that the truth!! CAK scored 7 points total in 2 games against Alcoa this year. I think 2005 was the last time they were shut out. Cole smith is the best throwing QB in the east for sure in all classifications and In 7 quarters against Alcoa this year, he threw 0 TDs. Not taking anything away from Cole because he's a special talent, it's just that he has no time to do anything against Alcoa. That's what makes that defense special.

Ain't that the truth!! CAK scored 7 points total in 2 games against Alcoa this year. I think 2005 was the last time they were shut out. Cole smith is the best throwing QB in the east for sure in all classifications and In 7 quarters against Alcoa this year, he threw 0 TDs. Not taking anything away from Cole because he's a special talent, it's just that he has no time to do anything against Alcoa. That's what makes that defense special.

Agreed! However, still scratching my head over some posts stating that #15 was their BEST player????

Agreed! However, still scratching my head over some posts stating that #15 was their BEST player????

I don't think anyone said "best player" or "best college prospect." Speaking only for myself, I said he was our biggest offensive threat this season. Statistically, that is not debatable. Most catches, most yards, most receiving touchdowns on a pass oriented team, etc. It just didn't matter last night because Alcoa was just that good.

If you talk about "best PLAYER" that opens up a larger discussion which includes linemen, and not just the skill positions. But if someone from CAK said best player I didn't catch it. I know I referred to him as our biggest offensive weapon / threat.