NOTRE DAME vs Undefeated EAST RIDGE (Rd 2)

Booger

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Booger, on 16 Nov 2015 - 3:00 PM, said:Booger, on 16 Nov 2015 - 3:00 PM, said:

start makin your calls so you can mooch in on another box suite......we passed the hat twice....

Booger just sayin  :mrgreen:

Smart move going to Finley now, glad they changed it...no reason to have to stand all night to watch the game...

D :mrgreen:

Edited by CHAMPDDS

and this is from sumwon who predicted a 7 point Upperman - ND game and also said ND's secondary wood be average........you might be better off stickin with the nite job......but Booger will take a 4 point win if that is what it takes to play CAK the next week

Booger just sayin :mrgreen:

a win is a win, I just think both teams having already. Met an know each other keeps it close

a win is a win, I just think both teams having already. Met an know each other keeps it close

we only played 1 solid game in those 1st 8 games and that was against the Mississippi school...the others we were bad and real bad in some....the team that was in Baxter the other night and playing the previous 3 weeks is nowhere near what ER saw when we lost to them.....your 4th seed smith county played ER to an OT game.....even if ER was havin an off noght, there is no way that game should have been there with the 4th seed in your region; not if we were able toi do what we did to Baxter....and Fant called the dogs off the U

Booger just sayin :popcorneater:

Booger just sayin

start makin your calls so you can mooch in on another box suite......we passed the hat twice....

You and the dentist need to stop huffin' that blue gas. I can't believe ER would agree to move this game, no matter how much you pay them.

And . . . if the church tries to allege to the T$$AA that East Ridge is not an adequate venue for a playoff game, that would be one of the lowest, chicken sheep moves I've ever seen from kudzu high. <_<

I was at the Ridge last weekend. The facilities were more than adequate for the crowd, and it was a great atmosphere for a high school football game. The Christians brought a nice crowd, and there was more than enough room for the fans. God forbid that a mackerel snapper should have to stand during a football game, but they just need to get over themselves, grab a spot on the rail, and yell for the guys. Tell them to pretend that it's a futbol game. They won't know the difference anyway. :rolleyes:

Looks like we're playing at Finley after all. Going to be a great game! Go Irish!

did you get that info on the school cast or did you kinda get the feelin we would be playin at Finley by readin the hissy that that chain smokin North Red Bank Mountain bourgeoisie wantabe blew out his denture rack in the post right before your post

yes its gonna be a great game.....venue ant gonna be too bad either