Region 1 in A

Roane

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guess so....Was at middle school game so not sure what went down besides the Dogs but something ain't clicking...Plenty of time to get it clicking.

Didn't SG lose a lot from last year's team

Shoot I thought they were nearly all seniors. For the time being were only starting one starter from last years team. Times should get better but no one is gonna lay down for you.

Yea, kinda went thru this last season if you remember!

It should get a lot better...Not sure, but some attitudes may have to change as has been the case before...will know more as I'm able to get to more games

Don't think it ever picked up until mid Jan. Might turn out to be a sub par year, It happens at small schools. Coby will help a bunch but its gonna be a chore to replace the 3 seniors we lost. 

SG lost most of last years squad, but still have the same drive and heart as last year. They lost to NG in a Thanksgiving tourney championship, but I expect much more from them in regular season play against the Huskies. I didn't get to go to the game tonight and missed the last two minutes on the radio, but it sounded like a good one to watch. SG also picked up sophomore Standridge. He had played in NC last year. Sounded like he had an off night tonight, but he has the size that SG missed last year. They are still a team heavily ran by guards who shoot outside.

Yep...opportunity is there...we'll see who steps up

We have the same players that had very good summer and beat high caliber teams they won't see till region play...but who knows.

Heck, I'm still in FB mode myself.

Oh yea, guess I'll see u Thursday night!

I stay in football mode and Thrusday night it is.