Region 1 in A

Roane

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

These games get SORTA important now. Cloudland in the drivers seat for the time being. This could be a fight to the finish but I still think Hampton at full strength are the top dog. May not be much room for era and like always it will be a night to night thing.I really enjoy it being somewhat competitive.

These games get SORTA important now. Cloudland in the drivers seat for the time being. This could be a fight to the finish but I still think Hampton at full strength are the top dog. May not be much room for era and like always it will be a night to night thing.I really enjoy it being somewhat competitive.

the win over north green was huge. They were a real thorn for the Landers last year. Gonna be tough to get them at their place. On another note, I'm hearing things pujo :)

I have not seen Cloudland play....I have seen HV, UC, UH and some others....Some of the worst BB I've seen in some time.

I look at the win/loss records and wonder how on earth some have lost to others!

I mean, we lose to UC...SMH!   Then UC beat Science Hill!  And so on...It's crazy so far.

I am very happy it's competitive as long as it's good competition that's getting us ready.....Kindergarten youth club games can be competitive too, if you know what I mean.