Mt Juliet 6-6

GhostbusterBob

I sense a lot of ENTITLEMENT here... Come on guys... so what, you win half your games over 3 years, and you act like you are entitled to 8-2, 9-1 every year... If I am reading correctly, it has gone from 4 wins to 5 wins to 6 wins over the last 3 season - heading in the right direction.

I just looked back to the 5 previous seasons before the Perry's came to MJ... MJ won 1,1,4,5,4, over the 5 years... that is 15-36 with no playoff appearances and one bowl game). I guess that was all coaching too... doubt it.

I personally know about half the coaching staff, and the Perry's very well. I can tell you this much... 6-6 is not from a lack of desire, effort, sweat, lost sleep, prayers, research, studying, creating, scheming, heart, and sacrifice on Coach T's part or any coaches for that matter... Sometimes, you just don't have all it takes in the arcenal. Sure, mistakes are made, not the best play is called, and they will be the first to admit that. NO ONE is perfect. Could they have gone 7-5, maybe, who knows??? I know this much, it is a freaking game. yes a G-A-M-E... not a life and death matter like many so called sports fans act like it is. His first head coaching job could not be any harder... he is following a legend, his father... and I bet his father would say that Coach T is just fine for where he was after his first 3 years as a head coach. Yes, it was Coach T's desire to take the position, but come on... give him a break!

Bad mouth peeps all you want... really, where does that get you in life? Nowhere. I know this much... those players are loved, taught character and discipline and taught how to take lessons learned in the weight room, practice field and game field and apply then to life now and later when they become men with a wife and kids. There is a ton you can learn from losses and disappointments... and you can learn a lot through adversity... true character is showed. I'm seeing character revealed through CoachT.Com posts that is appauling and it's over a GAME. Come on... why not offer encouragement, support, prayers... do all you can to get the community to rally behind the decisions of the Administration... it's out of all of our control. Administration is in their positions for a reason... to make the best decisions for the school, community and kids, and trust me, it is not just about W/L... Support now... don't jump on the bandwagon when things turn around...

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

MJ, Just for your information I am at every QB club meeting. I directed and produced the 2015 MJHS program. My son is a junior on the team. My soon to be step son is a junior on the team. I announce when called to now tell me I'm a MJ hater. My friend and I say that lightly because you have struck a nerve.

First piece of advise I would give to you since you have two kids playing on this team, is to quit bad mouthing the coaching so hard. After all, they do decide who will be starting next year, right? I truly think they finished about where they could do this year. 2nd round playoffs. As was said above, looks like the last 3 years they get better each year.

MJ, Just for your information I am at every QB club meeting. I directed and produced the 2015 MJHS program. My son is a junior on the team. My soon to be step son is a junior on the team. I announce when called to now tell me I'm a MJ hater. My friend and I say that lightly because you have struck a nerve.

Ok well you're a coach T hater, I sense your son is probably not playing and you have to take to social media to let out your frustrations.

You're discrediting athletes, juniors down who went undefeated as middle schoolers and in regular season play as Freshman with the only loss was to Riverdale in a post season bowl. If you were a true Bear fan you would know these stats and realize that it's the leadership that starts a football team and these kids in their circles shake their heads at our leaders character. You my friend have just downed young men who have played together since they were 5 and a few more that have come to be accepted in the bear nation. Let's start from where change needs be. Start with an offensive coordinator that can call effective plays and will use athletes to their abilities and not restrict them due to their size and height and make derogatory comments about them when you failed personally on the professional level. Second, the leadership. I think our leader is an outstanding family man farther than that NOPE. Lastly, the AD needs to go. If you continually are chained to the good Ole boy regime your never going to succeed. Sorry sir but you have just discredited a lot of young men that have more character than you ever will.

Middle schoolers & Frosh undefeated ?

Does not calculate winning now

Sad. You are involved in many ways to help the program yet you think you are entitled to say who should be fired. Maybe it's you, not the coach or AD.

Of course Gallatin posters support TP as coach for MJ. He can't beat them (0-3).

Exactly....

Meanwhile roger only lost twice?? In 08, and 10. In 2010 I remember, that was darn close to being an MJ win. I believe Caleb chowbay got sacked or something inside the gallatin 15 with no time left. Can't remember. Too many nightmares of the past 4 seasons taking over my memory

Big daddy perry, I hope you're healthier now, but please take your job back. I miss the days when mt Juliet was mt Juliet...

Exactly....

Meanwhile roger only lost twice?? In 08, and 10. In 2010 I remember, that was darn close to being an MJ win. I believe Caleb chowbay got sacked or something inside the gallatin 15 with no time left. Can't remember. Too many nightmares of the past 4 seasons taking over my memory

Big daddy perry, I hope you're healthier now, but please take your job back. I miss the days when mt Juliet was mt Juliet...

Yeah because Roger is gonna cut out his own son after spending years grooming him