Mt Juliet 6-6

GhostbusterBob

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did you actually watch the games you are so confidently commenting on? NONE OF THOSE TEAMS HAD ANYONE THAT WAS A WORLD BEATER. NOT ONE OF THEM.

The difference is those programs have 100% bought in to their coach and their program. I guarantee you that's not the case at MJ

And really? "Made the game appear close"? I was at that game you know..just like I've been to every other MJ game except the whitehaven game...And gallatin had NO answer for that "turrible" MJ offense in the second half. You got outscored 31-13, and needed a clinching first down to actually put them away. MJ had every amount of momentum in the second half.

I know you're happy gallatin has trashed MJ all these years under TP... Of course you want him to stay.

And no, these past few MJ teams don't have Caleb Hopkins and contrez like players, you're right, but let's not act like Beech reloads with a new jalen Hurd every year for example, and they're doing JUST fine.

It's a 6A team. The talent is there. The school is huge. MJ continues to grow as a city. I can tell you right now, there's a lot of potentially good players walking the halls at MJ (or maybe have had it with the idiots at MJ, FROM THE Admins to the coaches,and are at other schools, looking at WC and Hooper, just one example)

THEY WANT NOTHING TO DO with the Crapshow trey perry is running. It's probably the same at Lebanon. No one wants to be apart of that dumpster fire either.

Either get that through your head, or get used to these undefeated FRESH/JV teams, that end up being 10-15 member senior classes that all hate the head coach in one way or another by their final year. Wake up.

I disagree. GALLATIN was in firm control of that game. They let the foot off of the neck and we're giving them the short routes in order to prevent the long pass. MJ had no answer to the power running game.

Continue on....

I disagree. GALLATIN was in firm control of that game. They let the foot off of the neck and we're giving them the short routes in order to prevent the long pass. MJ had no answer to the power running game.

Continue on....

Ok this is not the point of this thread, these two MJ haters are obviously just blind to the truth and quite frankly I don't feel like arguing with such one way street minded individuals.

Ok this is not the point of this thread, these two MJ haters are obviously just blind to the truth and quite frankly I don't feel like arguing with such one way street minded individuals.

Personally I look forward to playing MJ next year. Gallatin has a lot of bad taste in its mouth the way this year turned out. I look forward to going to MJ and know both sides will be well prepared for another good game in this series.

I love MJ and I'm close with plenty of the players. I want nothing but the best for them. The best won't come with Wannabe Nick Saban with Oregon like tradition raping uniforms and UT INSPIRED EXCUSES as to why they aren't competing against subpar teams.

If you knew ANYTHING you would not be defending this crap. He needs to GO. Or roger needs to come back.

I love MJ and I'm close with plenty of the players. I want nothing but the best for them. The best won't come with Wannabe Nick Saban with Oregon like tradition raping uniforms and UT INSPIRED EXCUSES as to why they aren't competing against subpar teams.

If you knew ANYTHING you would not be defending this crap. He needs to GO. Or roger needs to come back.

It's different when the man was your coach, and a good role model. He is a great guy and I believe he has all the assets to be a great coach. Talent has not been on his side, next year should be a different story. If it's not, maybe you have a point. For now I disagree fully.

IG,the AD would be one of the first two changes I would make. He is narrow minded i know this for a fact from one on one dealings. The head coach o would choose is on staff and has proven himself with his tenure as a head coach.

Such a vague response for such a passionate hater of MJ lol I expected much more detail and explaining... Needless to say you're clueless and have no better solutions.

It's different when the man was your coach, and a good role model. He is a great guy and I believe he has all the assets to be a great coach. Talent has not been on his side, next year should be a different story. If it's not, maybe you have a point. For now I disagree fully.

He is a great guy. I've said that before. But that doesn't mean great coach. You can keep harping on the talent but it's not like MJ is getting #11 from whitehaven next year.

And it's not like ravenwood has 100x the talent... Just please stop mentioning talent... It triggers my nerves every time you do because that's just not true. And it's seriously a fat slap in the face of the players that actually bother with MJ. You're basically saying they aren't good at football and never will be just because theyre white and unathletic. Which clearly, evidenced by all the predominately white teams that are still playing, even in our own region and district,isn't true.

Edited by SkipBayless

He is a great guy. I've said that before. But that doesn't mean great coach. You can keep harping on the talent but it's not like MJ is getting #11 from whitehaven next year.

And it's not like ravenwood has 100x the talent... Just please stop mentioning talent... It triggers my nerves every time you do because that's just not true. And it's seriously a fat slap in the face of the players that actually bother with MJ. You're basically saying they aren't good at football and never will be just because theyre white and unathletic. Which clearly, evidenced by all the predominately white teams that are still playing, even in our own region and district,isn't true.

My friend do you understand genetics? Thanks a lot iPhone. Edited by MJGOLDENBEARS