Single A 2015-2016

gwh

Middleton will win the Single A state championship on way to an undefeated season...

I called it last year and will call it again this year...

Easy there Big Fella!  I don't think that Middleton has the experience in the backcourt to beat Pickett or SG.  They may go undefeated until the Boro, but don't think they bring home the gold ball this year.

PC shoots it well but their coach is prone to losing his cool and that will cost PC down the road when the competition gets tough. As far as SG post play, did they get a transfer since last year?

PC's coach is passionate but he isn't stupid.  I promise you he would never cost his team a game by losing his cool.  If they are both as good as we all think they are they will meet at the state tournament and it will be settled on the floor not on coacht lol.  

PC's coach is passionate but he isn't stupid. I promise you he would never cost his team a game by losing his cool. If they are both as good as we all think they are they will meet at the state tournament and it will be settled on the floor not on coacht lol.

Still a long road, PC don't crown yourself yet SG will win if PC makes it.