Whitwell Football

GeorgeWBush

Marion County would not have scored more than 7 on Alcoa. CAK barely scored, Notre Dame barely, CPA didn't either.

I can't base anything on anybody else's scores but they couldn't beat us by 35 is all I'm saying. MC has played some pretty stout Alcoa teams before. I remember one year playing them and they were ranked in the top 10 in the nation. Lost that one by 13 I believe. The following year we went back up there and beat them 42-0. Oh the memories... lol

Edited by PurplePower68

I can't base anything on anybody else's scores but they couldn't beat us by 35 is all I'm saying. MC have played some pretty stout Alcoa teams before. I remember one year playing them and they were ranked in the top 10 in the nation. Lost that one by 13 I believe. The following year we went back up there and beat them 42-0. Oh the memories... lol

I had confidence in your team as well, but the Alcoa defense this season was u believable. When you totally shut down the offenses they did that average 35-40 a game then your dominant.