Rhea Co at Sevier Co

EaglePride1

Anyone who thinks next weeks game vs Indy is evenly matched up.... I guess you'll find out Next weekend, I suggest staying at home if you're a sevier county supporter. Indy is a monster.

Same thing was said last year with Hillsboro and Knox West. Hillsboro has Kyle Phillips and Vincent Perry and they are really big and they are from Nashville(which must make teams better) but seems East Tennessee teams are always winning the State Titles?

And the rest of the story....

GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :popcorneater:

I been telling yall all year! Still 1 place to go..........

GB

You called it. Looking forward to one more bus trip

Oh, man. You are looking at it one way

SC was on their knees begging for the refs' favor several times.

If that was true, the camera didn't catch it as much. If it is true, then BOTH teams were doing it. I was totally impartial as to who won. My team was out.

Do you agree your team did it a lot? 

Same thing was said last year with Hillsboro and Knox West. Hillsboro has Kyle Phillips and Vincent Perry and they are really big and they are from Nashville(which must make teams better) but seems East Tennessee teams are always winning the State Titles?

And the rest of the story....

Don't you know had it not been so wet that the Burros win by no less than 3 TD's???