Oakland @ Maryville

GoPats2019

we actually have academics at Maryville. It is a money issue. And big question I'd Why do they have to? To prove it to you ?[/quote

Cmon that is nothing more than spin with your academics argument ? Guess Blackman should have not make the trip east last week because the team left in the morning ?

Wow wonder how the kids at university that play collegiate sports manage - your talking about a 1/2 day missed to play a BA or MBA, full day for Trinity .....

Money ? Again another spin and misconception , those schools that win and have booster support is not a issue when it comes to travel expenses

Plus you know home and home will bring a sellout crowd and then-some .....

I saw others from MHS post on here the support and turn out for games have not been the best ?

Is it a product of their own success and domination? What fun is it turning up every week knowing your gonna pull your starters at the half

Exception Alcoa game .....

Again nothing but the most respect for the kids playing and the coaching staff - MHS is a machine ...........

Think any fan ( except those at MHS ) would love to see you play a BA or MBA even a Trinity or Hoover team - would that be fun , would that bring in a crowd , you bet it would !!!!!

Must be a reason you keep dodging those power house teams - heck I will start a go fund me page to raise gas money for the bus

Is it because the program may get dented if you lose to those teams ?

Winners and competitors want the best

Don't bother with the reply I already know the spin I already know the excuses

Mic drops hits the floor

Case closed

First of all we are talking about out of state travel, not Tennessee travel. Or did you forget? Dodging, we are experts at it, just like ND playing a cushy schedule every year. See how easy it it to get off topic. Start the GO FUND now, then call Maryville Athletics. The answer will still be NO. Most attendance is down, including Middle Tennessee High Schools. My sources are Middle Tennessee  coaches, what are yours?  

Edited by rebels

we actually have academics at Maryville. It is a money issue. And big question I'd Why do they have to? To prove it to you ?[/quote

Cmon that is nothing more than spin with your academics argument ? Guess Blackman should have not make the trip east last week because the team left in the morning ?

Wow wonder how the kids at university that play collegiate sports manage - your talking about a 1/2 day missed to play a BA or MBA, full day for Trinity .....

Money ? Again another spin and misconception , those schools that win and have booster support is not a issue when it comes to travel expenses

Plus you know home and home will bring a sellout crowd and then-some .....

I saw others from MHS post on here the support and turn out for games have not been the best ?

Is it a product of their own success and domination? What fun is it turning up every week knowing your gonna pull your starters at the half

Exception Alcoa game .....

Again nothing but the most respect for the kids playing and the coaching staff - MHS is a machine ...........

Think any fan ( except those at MHS ) would love to see you play a BA or MBA even a Trinity or Hoover team - would that be fun , would that bring in a crowd , you bet it would !!!!!

Must be a reason you keep dodging those power house teams - heck I will start a go fund me page to raise gas money for the bus

Is it because the program may get dented if you lose to those teams ?

Winners and competitors want the best

Don't bother with the reply I already know the spin I already know the excuses

Mic drops hits the floor

Case closed

dented? Your mic was dented when it hit the floor. To prove something to you and the likes of you. National standings are really meaningless and a way for the sports "authorties" to sell some subscriptions and the like. If you dont like it then whh are you on here? BTW unapproved website just issued a #4 National Ranking to Maryville for win/loss record during the unapproved website era. If that means anything.?

First of all we are talking about out of state travel, not Tennessee travel. Or did you forget? Dodging, we are experts at it, just like ND playing a cushy schedule every year. See how easy it it to get off topic. Start the GO FUND now, then call Maryville Athletics. The answer will still be NO. Most attendance is down, including Middle Tennessee High Schools. My sources are Middle Tennessee coaches, what are yours?

Rebels, I'm going to assume that you are UT fan would I be correct?