Oakland @ Maryville

GoPats2019

Just keep on with your 1 title. As it was, Oakland beat Memphis Hamilton for the first of 3 titles. But you won't hear classless talk of how memphis teams can't win against others. Good luck to your team

I assume you're talking about Basketball... If so, the Head coach is from Memphis... He played HS ball at White Station. I don't see where I said something Classless... You not liking these #FACTS don't make what I said Classless. Have a seat. Go beat the Red Dragon for a change  :popcorneater:

Yeah y'all are battling with Clarksville for #5.

At this point they are still the fifth largest.

But with the growth expected you should pass them.

If you grow like as expected, you'll pass both Chattanooga AND Knoxville eventually.

Both Chattanooga and Knoxville are bounded by smaller cities that have pretty much limited their growth and expansion, in terms of population for those cities.   

30 doz eggs

32 lbs of sausage

20 lbs of bacon

50 lbs of taters

45 lbs of brisket

Heapin helpins of biscuits

And a 55 gal drum of gravy for the 16th consecutive Thanksgiving day pre practice breakfast. It was a great time with the boys from 825 Lawrance Ave and GQ & CO. CONGRATULATIONS REBELS!

No wonder the transfers keep coming.

As always another great interview. Always look forward to Stork Montgomery. Have a safe trip to the game Friday.

Thanks Coach Creasy has been a great interview all season...dry sense of humor....very smart and detailed.

Judy and I will pack The Kreager Head and drive East Tomorrow

Edited by StorkMontgomery

Thanks Coach Creasy has been a great interview all season...dry sense of humor....very smart and detailed.

Judy and I will pack The Kreager Head and drive East Tomorrow

Thanks for the work you put into the coverage of all these teams/kids. That and several dollars might get you one of those fancy coffees! Edited by strongx