Oakland @ Maryville

GoPats2019

Eye wuz hopin' we cood git all ov Krig this time Stork...... B)

Eye uhgree wif ewe on Coach Creasy....Good footbawl coach.....Been lookin' att gaims all day and Okelund looks tuff....Eye jist hoap we cain keap hit clost.... :huh: 

Was surprised watching this to see the large crowd Oakland brought to this game. I wonder how they paid the light bill on this one.

Was surprised watching this to see the large crowd Oakland brought to this game. I wonder how they paid the light bill on this one.

I've been disappointed with this all year. I thought TC's fan base was spoiled, but at least they show up for big games. Last weeks attendance was a joke!! Maybe it will be a little better tonight, but I doubt it. Honestly...if Oakland's crowd tonight is the same size they took to Cookeville, then half will be from Trousdale.

Eye hoap fer saif travulls fer tha Okelund teem and fanz headin' east.....

Az fer tha Men In Black, thiz weal bee tha laist time fer tha seenyours two pull on tha blaick shert att hoam.....Us inn tha Rebull Nashun are proud ov all yore accomplishments.....Leeve hit all on tha feeled and emptee tha buckitt....

Me and momma iz gettin' farred upp hear att tha trailler wif tha HogMan.... :popcorneater:

This should be a really good game. Lots of talent - on both sidelines. Two well coached teams. I think it will be a battle. Turnovers or lack of them will be the difference as always. I'll pour a glass of the red kool aid and take the home team.

MURVIL IS THE WINNING TEAM! OAKLAND IS THE LOSING TEAM! WHO NEEDS ALL THESE REFEREES? 34-21 IS THE SCOREBOARD!

Safe travels to all the fans, friends, and family coming down the road. Good luck to all the kids.

Eye hoap fer saif travulls fer tha Okelund teem and fanz headin' east.....

Az fer tha Men In Black, thiz weal bee tha laist time fer tha seenyours two pull on tha blaick shert att hoam.....Us inn tha Rebull Nashun are proud ov all yore accomplishments.....Leeve hit all on tha feeled and emptee tha buckitt....

Me and momma iz gettin' farred upp hear att tha trailler wif tha HogMan.... :popcorneater:

Stars I can't figure out if it is disturbing or remarkable regrading the amount of musical "talent" that you reference in your posts.