Oakland @ Maryville

GoPats2019

Sorry been absent this last week. we are preparing for a 8 hour surgery for my 15 year old daughter Emma Grace who suffers from severe juvenile arthritis. They have to cut her fibia in half and rotate her knee out 18 degrees then her tibia and in half and rotate her foot in 20 degrees. Then cut all the ligaments in her toes and put pins in to straighten them. Do a tendon transfer from the outside edge of her foot to her arch and last but not least cut off her heel bone, cut a wedge out of it and put back on with pins. I know the focus on this thread is Oakland/ Maryville game and I am praying for a good match up and I wish you all well, safe travels and healthy team when all is said and done If you get a chance and want to know more about juvenile arthritis this is Emma's and story she is just 1 of 300,000 kids with this disease.

http://www.kintera.org/faf/home/ccp.asp?ievent=1138317&lis=1&kntae1138317=046F10FF575D4123B915094B427DAA5F&ccp=669105

We will definitely put her on the prayer chain at church. God Bless Emma and the entire family.

Sorry been absent this last week. we are preparing for a 8 hour surgery for my 15 year old daughter Emma Grace who suffers from severe juvenile arthritis. They have to cut her fibia in half and rotate her knee out 18 degrees then her tibia and  in half and rotate her foot in 20 degrees.  Then cut all the ligaments in her toes and put pins in to straighten them. Do a tendon transfer from the outside edge of her foot to her arch and last but not least cut off her heel bone, cut a wedge out of it and put back on with pins. I know the focus on this thread is Oakland/ Maryville game and I am praying for a good match up and I wish you all well, safe travels and healthy team when all is said and done If you get a chance and want to know more about juvenile arthritis this  is Emma's and story she is just 1 of 300,000 kids with this disease. 

http://www.kintera.org/faf/home/ccp.asp?ievent=1138317&lis=1&kntae1138317=046F10FF575D4123B915094B427DAA5F&ccp=669105

B45 I am praying for her right now by name....I will continue to remember her in my daily prayers and expecting the Good Lord to do an amazing work in her life....In the mighty name of Jesus....!!!

• Upvote 1

Sorry been absent this last week. we are preparing for a 8 hour surgery for my 15 year old daughter Emma Grace who suffers from severe juvenile arthritis. They have to cut her fibia in half and rotate her knee out 18 degrees then her tibia and  in half and rotate her foot in 20 degrees.  Then cut all the ligaments in her toes and put pins in to straighten them. Do a tendon transfer from the outside edge of her foot to her arch and last but not least cut off her heel bone, cut a wedge out of it and put back on with pins. I know the focus on this thread is Oakland/ Maryville game and I am praying for a good match up and I wish you all well, safe travels and healthy team when all is said and done If you get a chance and want to know more about juvenile arthritis this  is Emma's and story she is just 1 of 300,000 kids with this disease. 

I can't even Imagine what you and your family are going through right now , Please let us know how she's doing later on and we will all be Praying for her , and your entire Family .