Oakland @ Maryville

GoPats2019

Thanks for the work you put into the coverage of all these teams/kids. That and several dollars might get you one of those fancy coffees!

Its a very expensive gig to run a full season....

I spend my summer following Sonny Gray and running his website www.sonnygray2.com

Its fun watching the kids grow up...I remember the first encounter with Ty Nix...I loved his knowledge and spirit for the game.

He is so smart about football.  I Train will run with Middle next year and I plan on following him and then continue with Nix if he pulls the trigger to Middle and plays at home....Its been a great ride for 15 years I have seen some great games.

I can remember filming Sonny at 8 years old and saying that kid is a winner...he was just jumping off the video with a winning attitude...

30 doz eggs

32 lbs of sausage

20 lbs of bacon

50 lbs of taters

45 lbs of brisket

Heapin helpins of biscuits

And a 55 gal drum of gravy for the 16th consecutive Thanksgiving day pre practice breakfast. It was a great time with the boys from 825 Lawrance Ave and GQ & CO. CONGRATULATIONS REBELS!

Was this the Food for Momma Starz or was this for the Men in Black ?? Be pretty close to the same for Both !!