MEMPHIS EAST vs pearl cohn

nmpballer

Gold balls only count we have two. That one loss is still overrated don't matter what u say. If yall played the teams we've lil east would have the same losses or more bUT it's cool Memphis is a basketball city not football. Trezevant still better since lil east fans still wanna talk bout last year...lol

That's a big IF but ok that's your opinion. IMO they would've beaten CPA, toss up with Hillsboro and MBA woulda been the same result. Y'all got 2, East has 1, we have 1....for now. I agree we still overall a basketball city which makes us beating "better" teams in football even sweeter. Dang you'd think I went to East from reading this board. Lol. Ravenwood fans not as fun as y'all.

we beat ourselves against muscle shoals you guys went down there and got drilled we had a botch snap in the end zone a punt return you take away that you got a 17-14 game I can't wait until Friday I wanna sit buy you so I can talk so much trash I know Wat we gone do and we got one gold ball working on #2

We put up 20 on them without our best player. Plus we didn't have 3 starters on defense but ok #2. We working on #3...lol

That's a big IF but ok that's your opinion. IMO they would've beaten CPA, toss up with Hillsboro and MBA woulda been the same result. Y'all got 2, East has 1, we have 1....for now. I agree we still overall a basketball city which makes us beating "better" teams in football even sweeter. Dang you'd think I went to East from reading this board. Lol. Ravenwood fans not as fun as y'all.

Thought u did the way u talking bout lil east.

we beat ourselves against muscle shoals you guys went down there and got drilled we had a botch snap in the end zone a punt return you take away that you got a 17-14 game I can't wait until Friday I wanna sit buy you so I can talk so much trash I know Wat we gone do and we got one gold ball working on #2

We can care less tho bout musle sholes game. For one yall played them first game of the year so everyone rusty. Two we scrimmage them the year before a held our own. See that's what we do here a Pearl-Cohn we don't schedule cupcakes and go 9-1 and talk trash like we did something...lol

We can care less tho bout musle sholes game. For one yall played them first game of the year so everyone rusty. Two we scrimmage them the year before a held our own. See that's what we do here a Pearl-Cohn we don't schedule cupcakes...lol

okay am done we will see friday night Edited by Mustang49

That's a CPA team that went to geogia or mississippi can't remember the state and soundly beat the #1 5a team in the state...Are you sure about that?

I think we are changing that basketball city rep... Too many big time College football prospects have been coming out of the city for us not to get the proper credit. I mean we (Whitehaven) have sent people everywhere from Notre Dame (Donte Vaughn recently committed), Alabama (Josh McMillon present, the GREAT Curtis Alexander back in the day) and the U (Terris Harris)... Memphis East's head coach (an East Alumnus) went to the U. Not to mention the numerous UT (Dan Williams) and Miss State (Brandon Wright in my day, Will Redmond now) folks that they have had. PC has had some great ones too (Big John Henderson, Santonio Beard ROLL TIDE!). I loved K. Vaughn's game. He reminded me of Eugene Couzart (Whitehaven folks know who I'm talking about. He signed with Arkansas out of da Haven but never got there due to grades SMH). And I agree, PC folks are WAY more fun than RW. We coming from a similar perspective. I WISH I was a REAL East Fan, I would have WAY more "harsh" Trash Talk for these folks but my Heart is with Da Haven but it's cool to have this competitive banter   :popcorneater:  

Edited by BlackHavenSenator

I think we are changing that basketball city rep... Too many big time College football prospects have been coming out of the city for us not to get the proper credit. I mean we (Whitehaven) have sent people every from Notre Dame, Alabama and the U... East's head coach (an East Alumnus) went to the U. Not to mention the numerous UT and Miss State folks that they have had. PC has had some great ones too. I loved Vaughn's game. He reminded me of Eugene Couzart (Whitehaven folks know who I'm talking about. He signed with Arkansas out of da Haven but never got there due to grades SMH). And I agree, PC folks WAY more fun than RW. We coming from a similar perspective. I WISH I was a REAL East Fan, I would have WAY more "harsh" Trash Talk for these folks but my Heart is with Da Haven but it's cool to have this competitive banter :popcorneater:

It's all fun and games yall Memphis folks don't take this personal cause we're not it's just business.