MEMPHIS EAST vs pearl cohn

nmpballer

im Keeping it 100 something has to give. On about 5 or 6 of our treads of teams we played. there's always one or two posters that says that there teams has never played like that all year. Y'all so worried about our offense people forgot our defense was holding people to season lows. This is not the first game this has happened.

if you have a huddle look at film of our games all season and your not bro if we would of scored with 8 minutes left despite 6 turnovers it would of been a game our main guys did not show up last night #1 was doing his thang your coach came to him first after the game

PC played physical from the opening kickoff. It reminded me of some old film I saw of the 97 team. They literally beat East up. East players were falling down instead of taking hits. With that said, I think East had some athletes. But our athletes were better last night. My Firebirds are headed to dance again.

if you have a huddle look at film of our games all season and your not bro if we would of scored with 8 minutes left despite 6 turnovers it would of been a game our main guys did not show up last night #1 was doing his thang your coach came to him first after the game

Don't have to bro. I seen that yall had been balling Look at your scores. I seen some film on yall and it looked like the things yall liked to do we took it away.I can stay yall do look better on film but a lot of teams we played look better on film. Like one of the guys said after the game. I've haven't been hit like that in my 6 years of playing football. I like #1 he did the dirty work and I got some respect for him. You take #7 away and it's all fair game.