MEMPHIS EAST vs pearl cohn

nmpballer

PC played physical from the opening kickoff. It reminded me of some old film I saw of the 97 team. They literally beat East up. East players were falling down instead of taking hits. With that said, I think East had some athletes. But our athletes were better last night. My Firebirds are headed to dance again.

I knew that i wasn't the only one that saw lil east was scared out there last night

I heard them. One guy coming in told one of the girls at the gate that they were "bringing an #### whuppin" and we sat on the East side since it wasn't as packed as the PC side. There was one lady over there that was yelling out GD and F bombs all night, but mainly in the first quarter,

A few players said after they whoop our A they was gone tear the school down it was ruff. Next time you come to a big game jacket I'll save u a seat. Just let me know.

I started to call Jacket and ride over with him for the game.  Kids were home from college though and I wanted to spend time with them.  sounds like I missed a good one.  Bring the Gold Ball home FireBirds so I can say the the Jackets only loss to a 4-A team this year was the state champs

I started to call Jacket and ride over with him for the game. Kids were home from college though and I wanted to spend time with them. sounds like I missed a good one. Bring the Gold Ball home FireBirds so I can say the the Jackets only loss to a 4-A team this year was the state champs

Yea It was a wild one and thanks lol. We will try to.