Marion Co @ Hampton (Ross Man vs That Lunsford Man)

Roy Dillard

We have a punchers chance but i honestly feel its an uphill battle for us. Hampton does what our defense struggles with, i still say they have punted 4 freaking times all year. First one to punt three times loses?

It will be interesting to see how Hampton handles having to punt at least a few times in this one game.  

I'm looking forward to traveling up to watch this game Friday. I think this is a great match up and should be a great one to watch.

Home field gives Hampton an advantage in this one in my opinion.

Hampton starts fast and scores in bunches. I believe we will see MC stray away from up tempo and try to have long drives keeping that potent offense and our D on the sideline.

Hampton's qb can beat you with his legs or arm but then again so can Logan.

Hamptons running back has really good vision and can make guys miss but with #40, #21, #11, #8 we have some talent in the back field as well.. (#40 is running like his heads on fire).

Admittedly I'm not very familiar with Hampton football but this is the semi-finals and either team could win or lose this game. Both are great teams and I'm extremely proud of those young men in Purple.

There is no way these country boys can stop MC's QB. No Way!!   Book your hotel in Cookeville !!

It will be interesting to see how Hampton handles having to punt at least a few times in this one game.  

Yeah that,s the crazy part, someone asked about our punting game and there is no way to answer that. Kicked one 60 odd yards ,shanked one in the bleachers. Not sure where the other 2 went. Marion Co won;t have a clue where they are gonna field the thing.Never in my life have I seen anything like this. Its been like a video game all year. I'm thinking this week will be a little different.

Edited by pujo

Yeah that,s the crazy part, someone asked about our punting game and there is no way to answer that. Kicked one 60 odd yards ,shanked one in the bleachers. Not sure where the other 2 went. Marion Co won;t have a clue where they are gonna field the thing.Never in my life have I seen anything like this. Its been like a video game all year. I'm thinking this week will be a little different.

Yea, visitors stands...and a fan caught it unawares :roflol: ..........Mike's reaction was better tho....hilarious