Marion Co @ Hampton (Ross Man vs That Lunsford Man)

Roy Dillard

Not hardly...He's a condescending twit...but I see OnB done straightened it out

It's quiet on here because the good posters have all seen film and have their thoughts about this game and made those thoughts known....Now, it is what it is....One more practice and it's GAME TIME!!!!

OH NOW I SEE!All the GOOD POSTERS are QUIET,guess that makes me a bad poster.That's cool,gonna act like a monk and 🙊! Edited by orngnblk

Not hardly...He's a condescending twit...but I see OnB done straightened it out

It's quiet on here because the good posters have all seen film and have their thoughts about this game and made those thoughts known....Now, it is what it is....One more practice and it's GAME TIME!!!!

I've seen MC twice. They are going to try to get on the corners. Even in the passing game early they will throw to the sidelines. When the corners start cheating up they will pump fake and try to go over you down the sideline. At some point mid 3rd they will send one guy delayed slightly down the middle. They got Tyler for 7 with it. It's pretty basic but very sound strategy. They have the athletes to pull it off too. I've watched some Hampton film. Not enough to tell you what they're going to do but enough to recognize that they are a very good team. I'm pulling for ShamerThe3rd's team big time but personally put their chances at 50%.

As you were.

I've seen MC twice. They are going to try to get on the corners. Even in the passing game early they will throw to the sidelines. When the corners start cheating up they will pump fake and try to go over you down the sideline. At some point mid 3rd they will send one guy delayed slightly down the middle. They got Tyler for 7 with it. It's pretty basic but very sound strategy. They have the athletes to pull it off too. I've watched some Hampton film. Not enough to tell you what they're going to do but enough to recognize that they are a very good team. I'm pulling for ShamerThe3rd's team big time but personally put their chances at 50%.

As you were.

GCA and AE tried for the corners also....We're pretty disciplined...May get burnt with a pass...Should be a great game

Friday can't get here quick enough. And when it does get here, I can only imagine how long a day it will be. Stands will be packed. Concessions will be humping it. Cannon will get a workout. Uknoit2 won't be able to talk after the game from being hoarse. HURRY UP FRIDAY NIGHT!!!!!

Edited by DontDoubtMe

Friday can't get here quick enough. And when it does get here, I can only imagine how long a day it will be. Stands will be packed. Concessions will be humping it. Cannon will get a workout. Uknoit2 won't be able to talk after the game from being hoarse. HURRY UP FRIDAY NIGHT!!!!!

????????????????????? What the heck?

I'm a very reserved person!