Peabody vs NCS

PeabodyPride

ROLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

TIDEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

ROLL ROLL ROLL ROLL ROLL TIDE TIDE TIDE TIDE TIDE  R  O   L   L ----  T   I   D    E

T TOWN LETS STRAP UP !!!!!ROLL TIDE TO NCS AND PUT A GOOD CLEAN DRAMA FREE BUTT WHOOPING ON THE IGLES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And to jail. It's funny you called him "tough guy" but you are the one threatening physical violence.

HAHA he dont bother or intimidate me,dont nothing scare you much when you gotta play them Dawgs every year!!!!! IT a Gibson county thing ROLL TIDE !!!!! BITE EM DAWGS!!!!!! HES JUST JUST JEALOUS OF THE BALLS !!!1 THE GOLD 1 FOR US  AND HALF A MILLION FOR MILAN LOL!!!!

HAHA he dont bother or intimidate me,dont nothing scare you much when you gotta play them Dawgs every year!!!!! IT a Gibson county thing ROLL TIDE !!!!! BITE EM DAWGS!!!!!! HES JUST JUST JEALOUS OF THE BALLS !!!1 THE GOLD 1 FOR US AND HALF A MILLION FOR MILAN LOL!!!!

The funny thing is that he actual tried to threaten physical violence on a website. Much respect for ya boys. Good luck to ya!!