Round 4. Marshall Co.@ Knoxville Catholic

Marshall1969

• Replies 389
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Catholic has had the toughest road to this point and I feel they will get the W in a hard fought game...

I agree they have had a tougher road than we have to this point especially the last 2 games. it's going to be a hard fought game for sure. Gotta leave it all on the field.

Marshall is really good but unfortunately the private school takes it.

So the tally for state champs will look like this:

1a-open zone

2a-private

3a-open zone or private

4a-private

5-a public

6a-open zone

And if you believe the fans of all these schools it comes down to coaching.

Good luck Coach Osteen and the Tigers but uphill battle!

Marshall is open zone as well. You guys have coaches bringing in players from other counties. Edited by Gerry Bertier

Marshall is open zone as well. You guys have coaches bringing in players from other counties.

He is not a Marshall County supporter. He is about a month into basketball right now up at spring hill. Furthermore we have players transferring to Marshall County if that's what you were referring to.

He is not a Marshall County supporter. He is about a month into basketball right now up at spring hill. Furthermore we have players transferring to Marshall County if that's what you were referring to.

Oh you know what I am referring to and I am for sure not a Spring Hill supporter. Just love talking some high school football.

Lets see we have how many privates and open zone schools are left playing? which one of the remaining teams this week was the most recent to be caught recruiting? Don't complain about open zone and privates and I won't call you out on it.

Oh you know what I am referring to and I am for sure not a Spring Hill supporter. Just love talking some high school football.

Lets see we have how many privates and open zone schools are left playing? which one of the remaining teams this week was the most recent to be caught recruiting? Don't complain about open zone and privates and I won't call you out on it.

I know you are not a spring hill supporter. BooWhoWiseMan is. I was not complaining about open zone or private schools. I could care less. Go back and read before you decide to call anyone out on anything. Edited by leadfarmer

I know you are not a spring hill supporter. BooWhoWiseMan is. I was not complaining about open zone or private schools. I could care less. Go back and read before you decide to call anyone out on anything.

I gotcha, I was wrong about who said it, but doesn't change the facts. Marshall will have their hands full this week and will need a perfect game to win which is not out if the realm of possibility.

I gotcha, I was wrong about who said it, but doesn't change the facts. Marshall will have their hands full this week and will need a perfect game to win which is not out if the realm of possibility.

No it's not. Our defense played lights out last week and been getting better and better throughout the playoffs. Our offense can put up points in a hurry.

Marshall is really good but unfortunately the private school takes it.

So the tally for state champs will look like this:

1a-open zone

2a-private

3a-open zone or private

4a-private

5-a public

6a-open zone

And if you believe the fans of all these schools it comes down to coaching.

Good luck Coach Osteen and the Tigers but uphill battle!

you wear the name well.....

Booger just sayin dripping-nose-smiley-emoticon.gif