South Pittsburg 2016 boys (Griders team next year)

Roy Dillard

First off, I'm not even from South Pittsburg. My family and I moved here from Texas 2 years ago and I've seen my share of good football teams when my kids played and (Jasper) as I've heard from Harvey's in South Pittsburg that it has to be called was a 1 man team. All the other things I said in my original post about your coach was mentioned there too and when I found them out to be true, I quoted it. He needs to be run out of town if your school is not good enough for his own kid to go to.

Secondly, I saw South Pittsburg play last year under the previous coach, can t remember his name, and the team change and attitude is amazing. Grider by far is a better coach than Ross and yes from what I saw he could have shut down or at least kept both players closer in check than the so called self proclaimed Defense genius you have for a head coach.

You obviously have something against Ross so there is no use trying to argue with you. But anybody that knows football knows Ross is an exceptional coach.

Coach Ross is an exceptional coach just like Coach Grider, Coach Reynolds and other coaches in our area who have led their team to championship game appearances.

When Coach Ross runs out of talent goes 500 and brings that team back to a championship level then I'll elevate him on my list from above average to exceptional. He might be everything you claim but I would like to see how does for a few more years before I buy the hype.

First off, I'm not even from South Pittsburg.  My family and I moved here from Texas 2 years ago and I've seen my share of good football teams when my kids played and (Jasper) as I've heard from Harvey's in South Pittsburg  that it has to be called was a 1 man team.  All the other things I said in my original post about your coach was mentioned there too and when I found them out to be true, I quoted it.  He needs to be run out of town if your school is not good enough for his own kid to go to. 

Secondly, I saw South Pittsburg play last year under the previous coach, can t remember his name, and the team change and attitude is amazing.  Grider by far is a better coach than Ross and yes from what I saw he could have shut down or at least kept both players closer in check than the so called self proclaimed Defense genius you have for a  head coach.

(Jasper) as I've heard from Harvey's in South Pittsburg  that it has to be called was a 1 man team....

Ok, I am about as confused reading this as I was some of the Trezvant post?? I believe what we have here is one of those Trezvant posters under the covers of panzemaina... You would've been a little more believable if you would've come in here wtih something like Longhorn, Buckie or Brokebackmountain....

Secondly, I'm a graduate of MC and coaches come and go. He is a great coach "my opinion" he is a leader of young men, he prepares them for adventures far greater than wining a football game.  I will be the fist to admit wining is everything in HS for both the boys and coaches. You see brokeback, we embrace these winning days because as we all know they come and go... Just like coaches...

Thirdly, I could care less if the man's child goes to school at MC. Alot of others from SP, WHS and MC feel the same way. You being the father of children would'nt you want better for your child? Private education where the child would not have to worry about harrasment if his father didn't win 10 games a year? My father coached me for years in 3 sports, I have to admit when playing for family sometimes you just dont listen as well until you get older...

You were already in the category of the mess I scraped off my shoe before walking in the house.

So, out of curiosity, what level would you put Reynolds at, average, above average, or exceptional? Since you have no problem rating other team coaches, lets hear your own coaches rating. Not trying to be smart just like to hear a Bucs fan's opinion.

Edited by 9zo

So, out of curiosity, what level would you put Reynolds at, average, above average, or exceptional? Since you have no problem rating other team coaches, lets hear your own coaches rating. Not trying to be smart just like to hear a Bucs fan's opinion.

Everyone on here knows my opinion on Coach Vic and CGR.

Except maybe you.

I find it amusing that your feelings got hurt because I called your coach "above average", and said if he can win when the talent drops off......and it will drop off..... Then I'll know if he's as good as Bassy thinks.

And

Because I don't think he's gawd for winning with a team that was winning before he got there in spite of all off field drama.......you think I'm clueless........

[[scrapes the rest of the dog poop from his shoe]]

Everyone on here knows my opinion on Coach Vic and CGR.

Except maybe you.

I find it amusing that your feelings got hurt because I called your coach "above average", and said if he can win when the talent drops off......and it will drop off..... Then I'll know if he's as good as Bassy thinks.

And

Because I don't think he's gawd for winning with a team that was winning before he got there in spite of all off field drama.......you think I'm clueless........

[[scrapes the rest of the dog poop from his shoe]]

True, I don't stay on this site 24/7 so I may have missed your previously stated opinions.That's why I ask your opinion now. If you feel your time is too valuable to reply to my question then so be it. And friend, if you knew me, you would know that my feelings are not easily hurt. I'm glad you have your opinion about RR and I can respect it. He is an above average coach in many ways and exceptional in other ways. And in the future try to show respect for your creator by not using his name so loosely.